What's new

jazzfanz AWESOME Fantasy Basketball League

Let's just do the 12 of us. Screw Stoked and Spycam. Isn't Spycam the one who took forever in our other drafts too? Like we'd have to pass him a few times, and then he'd go three or four spots later out of turn?

Don't think that was spy .. Having said that, I'm okay with excluding him if he's not been around a few days.

So still waiting on PayPal to accept my bank info, once that's done the money will be in!!

Update on everyone's payment situation.

PAID
UGLI baby
Nightmare867-5309
GameFace
Cyrone Torbin
Ben10
Chris L

Cash Money in a brown bag behind Costco. Come alone.
PKM

Holding out for more $$$ from the banker (just take the deal!!!)
Zulu

Send Me $10 Western Union and I'll send you $50 PayPal. Promise.
Wes Mantooth

£¥£
Hack

I can has 1st pick for $20 extra?
Orangello

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PERSON???
SpyCam
Jazz Punk Rocker

Flying Stand by
Stoked

Last edited:
Update on everyone's payment situation.

PAID
UGLI baby
Nightmare867-5309
GameFace
Cyrone Torbin
Ben10
Chris L

Cash Money in a brown bag behind Costco. Come alone.
PKM

Zulu

Wes Mantooth

£¥£
Hack

Orangello

SpyCam
Jazz Punk Rocker

Flying Stand by
Stoked

Updated!^

Lookin good.

We have 11 people that I'm 98% sure are going to pay, so we either need to find 1 person or lose 1 person.

Paging Spy and JPR.

Anybody else who hasn't requested to join the league yet, speak up! Last chance!

Anyone's welcome.

I thought you had 12 definites? Who's ****ing this up?

I dunno. Probly me!

Nah, I've had 13 definite/maybes. Kinda hard to know who's a definite and who's a maybe til people pay. Wasn't gonna turn anyone away with so many peope up in the air. We should be able to find another, or someone might drop out. I think that we have 11 super duper solids tho.

Just for the record, I am not up in the air. I am 100% in and have been checking Paypal every few hours. Once it's processed, it's getting transferred to you. Period.

Just for the record, I am not up in the air. I am 100% in and have been checking Paypal every few hours. Once it's processed, it's getting transferred to you. Period.

I know. Just messing with you.

I'm confident everyone I listed will pay. I've talked to everyone. We just need to get 1 more person and I think were good to go.

Im working on getting your money ugly. Just a few more days standing on the corner begging for change.

although I just checked my bank account and it's out of there...not pending...it's officially been sent...so it should be today that it is in my Paypal.

Update on everyone's payment situation. If everyone pays we could start the draft tonight or tomorrow. I'll try and post a full write up of the rules by tonight.

PAID
UGLI baby
Nightmare867-5309
GameFace
Cyrone Torbin
Ben10
Chris L
PKM

Zulu

Wes Mantooth

£¥£
Hack

Orangello

SpyCam
Jazz Punk Rocker

Flying Stand by
Stoked

Freak'in paypal keeps asking me for stuff, after i send this document they want, im sure they will ask for a urine and blood sample!! Hopefully the Dinero comes your way soon UGLI!