What's new

jazzfanz AWESOME Fantasy Basketball League

I was wearing nothing, at all. She was more likely looking at me like, damn, it makes sense why he tries to compensate by buying expensive cars and douchey (but expensive) clothing

Fixed, again.

Might I suggest

RedPenisPump.JPG

I'm feeling a bit queezy. Can we just agree I made all this up? Cool bro..

I'm a simple man with simple taste. I know bud light isn't really even beer, but M-F it gets the job done. There's not much more in this world I appreciate more than a good microbrew, I'm a huge beer connoisseur.

I'm a simple man with simple taste. I know bud light isn't really even beer, but M-F it gets the job done. There's not much more in this world I appreciate more than a good microbrew, I'm a huge beer connoisseur.

I wasnt referring to the bud light, lol.. I was just trying to be funny insinuating ur wife was actually there than where she was claiming.. I tried too hard, haha.

What micro brews do STG'ers drink? Just SLC stuff or is there stuff down here? Havent had a beer since moving to STG

What micro brews do STG'ers drink? Just SLC stuff or is there stuff down here? Havent had a beer since moving to STG

Nothing special. Most aren't even local microbrews, just imported from surrounding areas. Iggy's has a nice blueberry hef, and a darker Ale that are both good. Wingers has a couple that weren't memorable. A few of the places up near Zions have some really good ones though.

Go to harmons on 700 they sell 4 packs of Rocket Bike lager and another IPA that i can't remember the name, they are both Utah Micro's that I really like.

PKM, is it weird to think that in 10 years Dal could be checking your prostate? Just sayin...

Go to harmons on 700 they sell 4 packs of Rocket Bike lager and another IPA that i can't remember the name, they are both Utah Micro's that I really like.

That's a good suggestion. If you like stout, Zion canyon brewery's Virgin Stout is pretty decent.. As well as their ipa.

Yeah Ive had that, they have em at most places in SLC. They also had it on tap at the Wing Nutz tent at the Utah/byu game.

Don't know. They def have some Zion canyon brewery though ... Nicki, the owner of painted pony and George's is the daughter of the owner of the brewery, Brooks Pace.

Dude I'm not getting into one of your car accident schemes like Big Z did.