What's new

Jazzfanz.com is worth $5,400

A-Train (old)

Jazzfanz.com was registered 1 decade 4 years ago. It has a alexa rank of #456,818 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 3/10. It is estimated worth of $ 5,400.00 and have a daily income of around $ 15.00. As no active threats were reported recently, jazzfanz.com is SAFE to browse.

This is pretty cool, I found it on mcjonline.com.

I'd be happy for Jason if he made even half of that after expenses, but I doubt it.

IIRC, a few years back the Alexa rating was in the 700,000's. we are climbing the ladder!

When I talked to someone from the site they said it was worth 9,000 grand when I was looking at purchasing it.

Thought it was overpriced but who knows it has been 4 years.

If it really does make 15 dollars a day that is $450 a month. It would take you 12 months to match the $5400 dollar investment. Most home rentals you make 200-400 dollars. So its not bad. If they would drop the price to what this says I would buy it.

I'd be happy for Jason if he made even half of that after expenses, but I doubt it.

IIRC, a few years back the Alexa rating was in the 700,000's. we are climbing the ladder!

Well if this Trey Burke thing works out for us, this site might be worth investing some cold hard cash in!!!

When I talked to someone from the site they said it was worth 9,000 grand when I was looking at purchasing it.

Thought it was overpriced but who knows it has been 4 years.

If it really does make 15 dollars a day that is $450 a month. It would take you 12 months to match the $5400 dollar investment. Most home rental you make 200-400 dollars. So its not bad. If they would drop the price to what this says I would buy it.

You've got to consider server costs, etc, too though, don't you??

Did you really think about buying it???

You've got to consider server costs, etc, too though, don't you??

Did you really think about buying it???

Ya at the time. Too busy right now to. But I had multiple options to improve the design and ease of use and so it was more eye pleasing. Where it would become more interactive. Rather than just the cultish group we have now where we scare off a lot of posters. lol

Ya at the time. Too busy right now to. But I had multiple options to improve the design and ease of use and so it was more eye pleasing. Where it would become more interactive. Rather than just the cultish group we have now where we scare off a lot of posters. lol

LOL.. really??? How??? I've been to a lot of other forums that aren't as friendly/welcoming/responsive.

LOL.. really??? How??? I've been to a lot of other forums that aren't as friendly/welcoming/responsive.

Well anyone that is new that posts something that hasn't exactly been on the same level as the rest of us or the sarcasm........lol I think realizes its like a different wave length. I've heard people complaining from realgm and pro sports daily in the Jazz section where they said they got tired of it.

Smart move on passing. I don't think it's quite worth 9,000 grand.

Ya was a little high lol But again I don't remember the exact date. It could of been before the crash. I think it was right after the site crashed and we started over. I think that was 2010???

Well anyone that is new that posts something that hasn't exactly been on the same level as the rest of us or the sarcasm........lol I think realizes its like a different wave length. I've heard people complaining from realgm and pro sports daily in the Jazz section where they said they got tired of it.

Yeah, but I do remember seeing a lot of "Great first Post!" and "Welcome!" too though...

This is no joke. This site is, by far, the most tame sports message board I have ever visited.

Wah. How would you change that, TT? Sarcasm is very much a part of message boards and I don't see noobs getting picked on nearly as much as we pick on each other (in good fun). One of the best sites out there (that I won't name) has a separate forum that is STATED to be hardcore bb talk ONLY. You can trash talk, be sarcastic, whatever in the other forums on the site.. but that one forum is for serious talk only. It works.

Smart move on passing. I don't think it's quite worth 9,000 grand.

lol

Yeah, it's worth about half of that.

mouth-breather

Ya was a little high lol But again I don't remember the exact date. It could of been before the crash. I think it was right after the site crashed and we started over. I think that was 2010???

strike 2

You're not catching what's going on here. Twin Towers said he was quoted NINE THOUSAND GRAND. 5400 isn't quite half that.

And BigB with the save!!

39412201.jpg

39411874.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: