What's new

JazzFanz.com Logo

JFLogo1.0.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure it should be limited to just one. Perhaps the logo should be flexible enough to allow for a rotating or random tagline.

I was thinking something along the lines of "Jazzfanz: glass half full, half empty, and half stupid."

"Jazzfanz: keeping PKM off the streets".
"Jazzfanz do it with rhythm"
"I know, I know, it's serious"

I laughed.

We have a winner! Congratulations Bluenote.

I will admit it got tough to pick a winner with some of the later entries but this one was tops on my list when it came down to it. I really appreciate the entries over the last few weeks and watch for the new logo to make its debut soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz.com mobile app

I will admit it got tough to pick a winner with some of the later entries but this one was tops on my list when it came down to it. I really appreciate the entries over the last few weeks and watch for the new logo to make its debut soon.

So are you going to go with Stockton's silhouette or Malone's? Or are you going to alternate them??

So are you going to go with Stockton's silhouette or Malone's? Or are you going to alternate them??

Should definitely go with the Stockton logo IMO

Malone one is better, imo. Stockton one looks like he should be on stage at a rock concert.
35hq005.jpg