What's new

Jazzfanz Fantasy B-Ball

Snake drafts are awful to the backend drafters. Research has been done on this. The first round picks are just too valuable.

Auction drafts are pretty fun. If you dont know what you are doing though you could end up with a horrible team.

Looks like some of us will be doing double duty as both Jazzfanz drafts are only a hour apart.

Is there any way to change the way the scoring works to how it's done in daily fantasy basketball? Where everything counts as a point, for example, a steal counts as 2 points, a block counts as 2 points, 2 points scored equals 2 points, etc, and the team with the highest amount of points wins? I like that way of scoring a lot more than comparing each statistical category and the team with the higher total in that specific category gets a point.

If anyone drops out let me know and i'm game. I'm usually more active during the season and a part time lurker during the offseason so I just barely saw this post.

[MENTION=1878]MVP[/MENTION]
MVP has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

sent it to your e-mail

Ok I joined and it is 14 teams only. I suggest single division, whats the point of two divisions anyway?

Ok I joined and it is 14 teams only. I suggest single division, whats the point of two divisions anyway?

there is no point other than just having all the teams bunched together. the top teams make it to the playoffs regardless

[MENTION=527]Pastramiking[/MENTION]
[MENTION=737]hawkeye[/MENTION]
[MENTION=294]gandalfe[/MENTION]

2 spots left first come first serve(pm me your e-mail if you are interested) draft is this sunday at 7:00 PM mountain time