What's new

Jazzfanz fantasy basketball league

prodigy

We are doing a fantasy basketball draft this sunday the 19th at 6:00 pm mountain time on Yahoo for jazzfanz users if interested you can either post your e-mail or if you don't want the world to know it send me a PM. We've got a couple more spots to fill.

We are doing a fantasy basketball draft this sunday the 19th at 6:00 pm mountain time on Yahoo for jazzfanz users if interested you can either post your e-mail or if you don't want the world to know it send me a PM. We've got a couple more spots to fill.

Should be a lot of fun. Beating Fastbreak is a great challenge.

It's a good league. I usually get in the top third of the fantasy leagues and I've only been in the top third once in this league.

Should I come out of retirement from this so that Archie can whine about how many transactions I make and beg the commish to change the rules in the middle of the season again?

Should I come out of retirement from this so that Archie can whine about how many transactions I make and beg the commish to change the rules in the middle of the season again?

Or how Mike Conkey sucks.

Prodigy, I am in. Will PM you in an hour with my info.

Wes/Serp

There is a limit now of 5 transactions a week, which is pretty standard nowadays. And the answer is yes you should definitely join

I can join if there is a spot but know that it will be my first fantasy basketball.