Trade End Date: November 18, 2011
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: Commissioner
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Weekly rolling list based on standings
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled
Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 20 to Dec 26
Playoff Reseeding: Reseed Before Each Round
Divisions: Yes (3 divisions)
Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes

Currently 3 spots available, but will probably end up being more. Teams invited via e-mail have a couple more days to join before their spots open up. Just post your team name in this thread or in the league so everyone knows who you are. Use the info in bold to join. I tried to make the draft time as late as possible (w/ the draft times available) considering the lockout has obviously created a very late offseason.

I need to redeem myself after last year's debacle of last place.

Okay I am back in after taking a break last year. I fully expect to be back on top like 2 years ago. My name this year is Scorgasms.

Ill either pre-rank or make time Saturday but Sunday would be a lot more convenient for me if the time changes for any reason.

Whoops I made a team under the wrong yahoo account so I deleted my team and made the right one. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for joining guys. Still 1 spot left, possibly 2 if a returning manager doesn't sign up.

catratcho said:
I think we should leave it stuck until at least after the draft.

You want to add teams AFTER the draft? What players are they gonna get???? LMAOO Never been in a league like that.

You want to add teams AFTER the draft? What players are they gonna get???? LMAOO Never been in a league like that.

Holy ****!!!! You are truly an idiot. I was referring to the thread remaining "stuck" until after the draft. LMAOO!!!!11!!!!

Trout would like to join the league. That would require the league being expanded to 14 from 12. I'm willing to do it if there's no major objections. My only concern is that it would become difficult to field decent teams at that point.

I'd like to make a MAJOR objection!!!!!! That's way to many teams!!! Games will come down to who picked the right back up TE for that week. Plus TroutBum already constantly INSULTS me HERE!!!! Calling me troll, idiot, stupid and ugly CONSTANTLY!!!!! I don't want to deal with him in a league too.