23. Blazers
24. Cavs
25. Grizzlies
26. Spurs
27. Lakers
28. Celtics
29. Nets
30. Warriors

If the Kings select WCS either they are cutting Cousins loose or they are drafting a backup c with the 6th pick

Why? Cousins and WCS can play perfectly well together? Cousins is extremely skilled and can pass and can knock down jumpers to space the floor, WCS can guard anybody in defense. I actually kinda love that front-court combo.

The way teams sagged off WCS should make Sacramento cautious about drafting him. Cousins should be abusing people down low more than stretching the floor. With Porzingis you have great spacing and he's not a bad defender.

Why would Justise Winslow go #5? Is Aaron Gordon going to be the 4 on that team?

The kings are so stooopid. Whatever they do just assume they effed it up. I live near Sacramento... Most kings fans can't stand watching Boogie. I think they move this pick as part of a ty Lawson deal... If they keep it they address need and take the short term route.

Why would Justise Winslow go #5? Is Aaron Gordon going to be the 4 on that team?

With how small the NBA plays these days, yes. Gordon could play a very similar role to Draymond Green, but with better athleticism. Not sure I'd want Gordon as a full time SF. It's hard to say since he missed his whole rookie season.

But I do agree the potential spacing problems of adding Winslow to Orlando is enough for them to pass on him (I voted for Porz).

I don't really like the WCS/Cousins combo.

Porz has more potential and actually spaces the floor for Cousins to go to work down low. That's how I would view it if I were making the pick, but who knows who the Kings' crazy owner will get a boner for this year.

Is it possible for them to draft Stauskas again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0mQwnlkVMU

Stauskas? What do you think? Stauskas? Kay, Stauskas it is.