• WCS

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Kelly Oubre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (State in Thread)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't really matter if it's public, I had different choices that I wanted in previous picks that were no longer there.

WCS brings defense and can guard 1-5. Cousins doesn't protect the rim, which WCS does. I think Sac wants someone that can play now versus another project. Both are Calipari products and WCS is used to playing second-fiddle to a fellow big.

Karl is ready to move on from Cousins. WCS seems like a perfect selection; then Sacramento can put Cousins on the market.

I doubt Cousins gets traded, because nobody will give fair value. They'll want a risk discount, which means sac will be better off keeping him and trying to make it work. Vlade has already backpedaled on Karl's comments.

Justin Termine ‎@TermineRadio

Just talked to Vlade Divac on @SiriusXMNBA He said George Karl "might have overstepped his bounds" saying no player is untradeable #Kings

I read it hat they are in win now mood, with a new owner, and George Karl. I heard they might trade the pick...

The last position they need is center because they said last week boogie is untouchable.

Vlade Diva is their GM ....they are probably going to screw this up.

I doubt Cousins gets traded, because nobody will give fair value. They'll want a risk discount, which means sac will be better off keeping him and trying to make it work. Vlade has already backpedaled on Karl's comments.

Cousins is too much of a headache. I'm sure they could get a decent package for him. Lakers would probably most certainly take him, Knicks too. They both have high picks this year. Get one of those picks plus more stuff and move on. I'm sure they could get Randle, plus the pick, and plus another pick from the Lakers.

Cousins is a cancer in my opinion. He has a terrible attitude. I'm not sure that's ever going to change. Sell now while you still can.

I read it hat they are in win now mood, with a new owner, and George Karl. I heard they might trade the pick...

The last position they need is center because they said last week boogie is untouchable.

Vlade Diva is their GM ....they are probably going to screw this up.
If true they are the most retarded franchise in the NBA. DL, get these Bozos on the phone quick!

I do not think Porzingas falls this far. The leauge is too crazy over semi-talented big men. Look at Kanter at 3 and Porz has actually had success playing, whereas Kanter was purely on potential.

Cousins is too much of a headache. I'm sure they could get a decent package for him. Lakers would probably most certainly take him, Knicks too. They both have high picks this year. Get one of those picks plus more stuff and move on. I'm sure they could get Randle, plus the pick, and plus another pick from the Lakers.

Cousins is a cancer in my opinion. He has a terrible attitude. I'm not sure that's ever going to change. Sell now while you still can.

actually this is a good idea. they could get mudiay and wcs in addition to randle. that is a good young team.

lakers get cousins and convince love to sign with them. great spacing awful defense

If true they are the most retarded franchise in the NBA. DL, get these Bozos on the phone quick!

It's true. They have no clue what they are doing. They have been in the lotto for like 9 years straight. They can't see that the smart thing would be to trade cousins and get a franchise player that is a stable human being. This team is going nowhere. They also have a new stadium coming which has added to the pressure to be good. An old coach, a new owner, no real GM... These guys are going to make a stupid short term move.

I'd be calling them every damn day!

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think Randive is in the frame of mind to rebuild. They'll keep Cousins and try to make it work.

I went with WCS for the offensive/defensive potential with Cousins, though the people who voted for Proz have pretty much talked me into that idea.