Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaquille Harrison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Contributor
I'd like to compile a list of who jazzfanz.com feels are the Jazz's best players, ranked in order from best to worst, so I'm going to do a series of polls. This is round 2. Results so far:

1. Rudy Gobert
2. Donovan Mitchell
3. [this vote]

Once there are enough votes to make it clear who the choice should be for a particular round, I'll call it good and move on to the next round (replacing the player in the poll who was selected with next man up). Or if it's not obvious, I'll let the poll run for 24 hours and then call it good. Poll choices are sorted in order of total minutes played as of today.

You can interpret "best player" however you want.

This is where it gets tough.

Conley, bogey, Clarkson, jingles, Royce. Hmmmmm

I'm going with Clarkson. (though once again I won't be voting as there are no polls on the app)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is where it gets tough.

Conley, bogey, Clarkson, jingles, Royce. Hmmmmm

I'm going with Clarkson. (though once again I won't be voting as there are no polls on the app)

Yeah, I had to think for like 3 seconds if I was gonna pick Conley or Clarkson. I picked Conley.

This is extremely easy. It’s Conley all the way.

100 media members were polled by ESPN in a similar fashion as the regular voting for MVP. It is the 1/3 of the way point of the season polling.

Gobert got 1 4th place vote and 3 5th place votes.

Mitchell got 2 4th place votes.

Conley got 1 5th place vote.

Even though I considered Clarkson for this one, the next one is going to be a hard choice. I REALLY love that Favors came back. I think that has helped us more than we know. Love the guy.

Our defensive identity can't be one player deep. When Gobert sits this is still a powerful defensive team because Favors is on the team. That's a big ****ing deal.

I'm currently protesting polls until they get the functionality added to the app.

Do you like the app? I hated using it and just made a link on my homescreen that looks like an app to take me to the website. But that was awhile ago, maybe it got better and I should try it again.

I went Clarkson but don’t disagree with it being Conley, I had to think about it for a minute. My decision is essentially 51% JC, 49% Conley.

I view it like this: I’d be more concerned with Clarkson having to sit out instead of Conley, because he does so much for our bench.

Last year before the injury this would easily have been Bojan. Maybe it is again lately after a rough start.

Damn! Joe getting maaaaaad disrespect in this thread. Wtf.

Joe was my vote. Conley would have been my next, ftr.

Joe is our best playmaker, fwiw. And he’s the ****ing bedrock of team culture.

Do you like the app? I hated using it and just made a link on my homescreen that looks like an app to take me to the website. But that was awhile ago, maybe it got better and I should try it again.
Ya I love the app