What's new

Jeff Green has been waived

I don't think we signed this dude to replace him.

I think we had seen enough that Joe needs to be in the starting 5, that Royce can cover the 4 position from the bench, leaving more time off the bench for Clarkson, who is going to have all of Jeff's minutes now.

So we already lack size... we trade Exum for a guard.... okay... then we waive Green for a guy who’s 6’5” with shoes and 6’3” without? Um...

So we already lack size... we trade Exum for a guard.... okay... then we waive Green for a guy who’s 6’5” with shoes and 6’3” without? Um...

Yeah we've certainly gone smaller. Mike also to come back who is 6 feet, in heels.

Wow, we have no size at all. The line up combinations will need to be staggered in a way that either one of Joe or Bogey will need to be on The floor at all times.

We waived Green, though. Wish we could have traded him for anything, maybe a second round pick.

By the way, really a cold move, trading him immediately after the game instead of before.

What the actual ****. I'm so lost. Why are we waiving someone who is an actual rotation player instead of someone who isn't for a player who has never played in the league when we're trying to contend
Jeff Green was in the rotation so I guess on that sense he's a "rotation player" but he's been trash all year.

Jeff Green didn't play hard--didn't defend, didn't rebound, didn't play with energy. Addition by subtraction.

Its not addition by subtraction. Jeff Green was one of our ten best players. It makes no sense to cut him instead of someone on our roster who either does not belong in the league or is not ready for the league.

This was a terrible move.