What's new

Jeopardy GOAT Tournament

Watched the first half of episode 1. Jennings off to a good start. But really its a surprise when one of these guys misses, they are so good.

I've got KJ's autograph (in the kitchen, next to Chuck Norris' autographed picture); we are T-I-T tight. Landslide.

Gawd damn it.

That could have been framed much differently if they would have shown him holding one and two fingers for his previous wins at the start of the report instead of slipping it in at the end. That’s also a very strong anti-bigot worded statement for a hate monger. Unless I see something new, it seems a shame he even has to explain it.

That could have been framed much differently if they would have shown him holding one and two fingers for his previous wins at the start of the report instead of slipping it in at the end. That’s also a very strong anti-bigot worded statement for a hate monger. Unless I see something new, it seems a shame he even has to explain it.
Exactly. It meant nothing. People don't get to interpret it for meaning something it never meant.