What's new

Jeremy Lin

I would love Alex Ajinca(SP) He is really young and full of potential. He worked out for the Jazz the year he was drafted. What other exceptions do we have besides the Harpring and how much are they worth?

They also have Maynor's his is about 1.3mil and Harp's is 6.5mil, so I think they could get away with using Maynor's since I show Ajinca's Salary2010: $1,372,080

Academic All-Star team, anyway.

If he can somewhat defend, I would love to have him as a third-stringer.

Lin could step in and on day one be better than the trash we have backing up Deron.

I would've drafted Lin (or Parahkouski, Samhan, Zoubek, Robinson, or Randle) in the 2nd round. With his IQ and knowledge, his average physical tools are at least adequate for either guard spot.

According to NBA trade machine we have these exceptions:
Boozer: 1.4 mil
Brewer: 2.7 mil
Harp: 6.5 mil
Maynor: 1.3 mil

Can you package trade exceptions together??

I am no Gaines apologist, however, his "shot" vs. Cleveland was a turning point in last season. He's not great and surely there are potentially better alternatives, but I gots no hate fo da man.

This kid looked better than everyone else on the court. He does seem like a score first point guard still. But I think we could change that if we get him while he is young. He is a decent passer and is a playmaker. Unlike Price. And from what I have read he has the ability to defend.

I am all for signing this guy. Letting him learn the system and hopefully overtaking Price. If not than let him take it next season when Price is a free agent.

Very versatile point guard. Has an all around game. I was blown away watching him last night.

Hopefully the Jazz were watching.

Lin is impressive. If he's not under contract, we definitely should talk to his agent. He'd be learning from the best right here...

It would be a smart move for the Jazz to get this guy as their garbage reserve aka Adam Morrison type player. Do you think Deron would be mad he would have more jersey sales and more all star votes at the PG position than him though?