What's new

JFC: can someone in utah please get me this jazz jacket?

JFC- Jewish Fried Chicken? Jazz Fire Corbin? Jazz Feel Confused? Jazz Forum Central?

Sure. I'll do what I can. This is going to require a lot of time on my part, some shipping, probably a lot of handling...

I'm thinking $30/hr, shipping around $30, the handling could run you anywhere from $15-500 depending on the retailer clerkess and her cheekiness, plus the cost of the jacket. Once I get the $200, I'll get right on it and not quit until I find your jacket (or the money runs out).

Glad to help.

Sure. I'll do what I can. This is going to require a lot of time on my part, some shipping, probably a lot of handling...

I'm thinking $30/hr, shipping around $30, the handling could run you anywhere from $15-500 depending on the retailer clerkess and her cheekiness, plus the cost of the jacket. Once I get the $200, I'll get right on it and not quit until I find your jacket (or the money runs out).

Glad to help.

lol i will pay after you get the jacket. ill can add a lil extra for you effort, no doubt.
if i was rich id give you like 1 or 2 million dollars bro. if one day i do, i will remember this act and give it.

call fanzz.com customer service

Questions? 888-326-9946

if it's not online they can possibly track it down in another store and mail it out to you.

thank you lenny. i am honored that you made your very FIRST post in MY thread!
it's like you just lost your virginity. Welcome to the JFC!

i will call them and see what happens! repped! (when i'm recharged)

If that exact style comes in 'Hayward' or 'Favors' I might actually buy it. But it only comes in 'Harris' .. so no.