What's new

JFC gut-check: Who do you take on your team going into October -- D. Booker or D. Mitchell?

Who do you want on this Jazz team

• Total voters
i am all about unabashed homerism and kool-aid guzzling. Stoked driving this pro-Jazz fanbus straight thru bricks with pitcher in hand.

i am all about unabashed homerism and kool-aid guzzling. Stoked driving this pro-Jazz fanbus straight thru bricks with pitcher in hand.

IDK, just nothing about Booker wildly impresses me. He had some high counting stats, but efficiency was poor and he doesnt do much else but score.

Damn right!!! Gonna start putting little kill marks on the side of the bus for all the people we are running over Dala!

CHOO CHOO!!!!!

Already thinking about ideas for the 2017/18 Playoff Chase thread!

I am sorry but this is a lame poll. Booker isn't on the team and Mitchell is. Any one who votes for Booker can go become a suns fan.

cmon dude would i be a cavs fan for saying i'd rather want Lebron on this team than Ingles?

Tbh i honestly would almost prefer Ingles on this team. Lmfao.

Booker is just a glorified chucker who celebrates personel records when his team loses.

One of the main reasons I ask this is cuz we basically ended up sending the player we drafted instead of Booker, for someone evidently everyone prefers to Booker. Just an interesting thought experiment-- I'm sure Suns fans think we're crazy

Mitchell or Booker? Mitchell.
Mitchell or Harden? Mitchell.
Mitchell or Prime D. Wade? Mitchell.
Mitchell or Iverson? Mitchell.
Mitchell or Kobe? Mitchell.
Mitchel or Jordan? Jordan, but it's close.

I keep telling my Suns fans friends that they need to trade the Hell out of Booker. His value may never be higher than it is right now. Ultimately he is a much less skilled Harden, who will need a lot of other pieces around him to bring them into respectability. He is bright and shiny now though. Cash that asset in!