What's new

Job Opening

Possibly. I have forgotten a lot after my wife passed. the past 7 years has been like a haze and I am just starting to come out of it.
I feel for you man. Good to still have you around. Glad you're here brother.

The pathetic band of Resistance fighters in here might be seriously challenged with barriers like yours.

However, doing Trump in will not win the fight for your cause. If anything, it would clarify the issues and remove the most obvious rallying issue in your favor.

Trump is not really a Republican, nor a conservative. He has never cared to analyze issues in that false political spectrum. Trump is nothing more than a pragmatic American with no confusing principles. He even thinks the Council of Foreign Relations is about making America great. He thinks trade with China and Korea helps make America great.

Anyone who actually believes Marx needs to wake up and smell the ginseng in Asia. Even in Russia, but it's more about Onions there, and India has some distinct odors as well, all of which raise the question about just how ideology really works when submerged in cultures of varying human civilization. We will never make perfect ideologues. Marx is whole-cloth delusion with no underlying reality. Everybody has to make up lies to push the actual reality of totalitarian Fascist causes.

Resistance fighters might as well be tearing off bras. The underlying reality is human nature, which will always prove beyond the power of control from exploitative schemers. The result will always be some human cost in loss of virtue, loss of opportunity, loss of lives and destructions of our planet, more effectively done because a few very influential people can make bigger decisions and have more damaging effects on others. To their personal profit or power, perhaps. But to the loss of the general humanity.

There will prove to be more Trumps in the deck, most of which will not be overtly named "Trump", because Americans will be increasingly outraged by false "Progressive" issues and policies. Until the word "progressive", and the word "communist" and the word "fascism" all have about the same negative public perception.

People like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz are still in the general CFR orbit and will not prove to be especially influential though however dogmatically "Constitutional". What people will increasingly insist on having is opportunity and human rights. Corporates, cartels, mega box stores and banks.......nah. Urban areas will break up into distinct localities with local rule. Rural areas will de-industrialize and return to smaller scares of activity. Less government and less central planning and control will run globalism outta the scene.

This is hilarious. I didn't say that I wasn't PRO Trump or ANTI Trump. I didn't post Marxism or Mike Lee. I didn't mention Fascism, Communism, Resistance Fighting, Bra burning, idealogues, Asia, Russia, or anything. You basically assumed 50 things about me based on my 2 sentence post.

What I DID say is that it is ironic. Irony is often comical. I find it ironic and comical that one of the people who is most outspoken about the Corona Virus, got the corona virus. Do you disagree that it is ironic?

Now, if there is any chance... just a perhaps, that you MAY have overreacted. Please consider this recipe to help you out:

1. Buy a pallet of these elephant sized suppositories and insert them in your polito-culo...

1602021375854.png

2. Once inserted, wait 30 minutes. Do not consume alcohol or drugs or Qnon videos for 48 hours before, after, or during treatment.

3. Turn on 'The Social Dillema' on Netflix. Pay attention.

4. Once you have finished and you come off your suppository high, consider whether your sources of news maybe, JUST MAYBE, have slightly influenced your political standing over the last 5 - 10 years. Have you become more or less political than 10 years ago and how did you get there? Would you have gone off like that on a perfect stranger who made no political statement?

5. After all is done... if you are still feeling like all things need to be political and aggressive and polarizingly correct one way with no room for any error on your part, repeat steps 1 - 5 until you relax.

Last, but not least. Perhaps, just perhaps, consider asking whether or not I am pro-Trump before going down the rabbit hole next time.

Th'nxxxxx

Last edited:
This is hilarious. I didn't say that I wasn't PRO Trump or ANTI Trump. I didn't post Marxism or Mike Lee. I didn't mention Fascism, Communism, Resistance Fighting, Bra burning, idealogues, Asia, Russia, or anything. You basically assumed 50 things about me based on my 2 sentence post.

What I DID say is that it is ironic. Irony is often comical. I find it ironic and comical that one of the people who is most outspoken about the Corona Virus, got the corona virus. Do you disagree that it is ironic?

Now, if there is any chance... just a perhaps, that you MAY have overreacted. Please consider this recipe to help you out:

1. Buy a pallet of these elephant sized suppositories and insert them in your polito-culo...

View attachment 9817

2. Once inserted, wait 30 minutes. Do not consume alcohol or drugs or Qnon videos for 48 hours before, after, or during treatment.

3. Turn on 'The Social Dillema' on Netflix. Pay attention.

4. Once you have finished and you come off your suppository high, consider whether your sources of news maybe, JUST MAYBE, have slightly influenced your political standing over the last 5 - 10 years. Have you become more or less political than 10 years ago and how did you get there? Would you have gone off like that on a perfect stranger who made no political statement?

5. After all is done... if you are still feeling like all things need to be political and aggressive and polarizingly correct one way with no room for any error on your part, repeat steps 1 - 5 until you relax.

Last, but not least. Perhaps, just perhaps, consider asking whether or not I am pro-Trump before going down the rabbit hole next time.

Th'nxxxxx

Well, actually, this reaction of yours could be helped with your prescription.

Lessee, did I say anything directly about you or did I address my remarks to the larger group in here?

Still, I could have been more specific. After bring up the "pathetic band of Resistance Fighters" I did use the word "yours" in reference to you pic, and I should have expected the further use of the word to be understood the same way. But I was talking about the pathetic band and their cause, and their various mental issues in logical sequence as a sort of syndrome or set. All related to the general self-validation routine it must take to persist in such a Quixotic cause.

I confess I thought you were one of the bunch, but I did not actually believe I had much reason for the notion.

I still don't think you're a Trumper, nor that you would come here to say so. But of course, I still don't know, nor do I really care.

I was having fun with your contribution.

You had some fun with mine.

It's all good.

Well, actually, this reaction of yours could be helped with your prescription.

Lessee, did I say anything directly about you or did I address my remarks to the larger group in here?

Still, I could have been more specific. After bring up the "pathetic band of Resistance Fighters" I did use the word "yours" in reference to you pic, and I should have expected the further use of the word to be understood the same way. But I was talking about the pathetic band and their cause, and their various mental issues in logical sequence as a sort of syndrome or set. All related to the general self-validation routine it must take to persist in such a Quixotic cause.

I confess I thought you were one of the bunch, but I did not actually believe I had much reason for the notion.

I still don't think you're a Trumper, nor that you would come here to say so. But of course, I still don't know, nor do I really care.

I was having fun with your contribution.

You had some fun with mine.

It's all good.

I have to add, the iconic bra for the cause, followed by Game's query about what he needed to open, had me laughing to begin with.

I mean, really, I know I don't think much of the intellect behind The Resistance, or Game for that matter as one of the most devoted to that cause, but I was inclined to read that coincidence as confirmation that The Resistance is actually off the scale on the IQ side of things, and in fact not even able to penetrate the whole Bra-Q side of human intelligence.

All this confirms my conviction that we are at the end of the age for that "Cause".

Meanwhile, if the Jazz survive the China virus..... the Chinese NBA buyout....., The job opening for this thread is pretty much a set in stone cultural Utah icon. Some personal bonds, like some chemical bonds, are very stable. Super-glue class.

Meanwhile, the humor must go on. Ironic and sarcastic.

Babe,

Regardless, the tone of your response is much improved even if your politics may be a little over the top.

Nuf with the politics. It's a bunch of end of the world pooh faces and I am here for Basketblah....

I agree that humor is usually an element of irony.

But to be ironic it also needs to be contrary to expectations.

And since Trump has been running a White House against his own government’s safety guidelines, the infection was really expected, therefore not ironic.

It would be ironic if Biden was infected after distancing and masking.

For Trump, a better figure of speech would be “poetic justice”.