What's new

Joe Ingles: Article on Son's Autism Diagnosis

The actual terminology is "diagnostic substitution". Kids that in earlier eras would have been classified as "morons", etc. are now being classified as autistic.

Having worked with autistic, they are anything but morons. I'm not an expert on autism but I have read a number of articles claiming this. If you have contrary information, you should cite it.

There is no connection between vaccinations and autism.

That is certainly open to debate at this juncture, as there is anecdotal information.

Please show me one one establishment authority (such as the CDC) that claims vaccines are completely safe. All of the authorities I have read from acknowledges there are side effects, allergies, etc. to vaccines.

Not very emphatically

Humans bodies have an organ called the liver, which processes most environmental toxins out of our bodies. Autism is at least partially inherited.

If that were the case, One Brow, cancer would not exist.

One thing none of you are considering in relation to the anti-vaccination movement is that Big Pharma has hundreds of billions of dollars invested in it, and a lot of power to obscure the truth. People can justify anything for the right price. I'm not saying I'm right, just that I am a skeptic. Are there any independent studies out there that show the facts?

One thing none of you are considering in relation to the anti-vaccination movement is that Big Pharma has hundreds of billions of dollars invested in it, and a lot of power to obscure the truth. People can justify anything for the right price. I'm not saying I'm right, just that I am a skeptic. Are there any independent studies out there that show the facts?
Do they have all that much money invested in vaccines? Every vaccine myself, my wife, or my daughter have ever got was free

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes big pharma makes a lot of money for vaccinations. It's not like that anyone can make them, it takes teams of scientists and doctors years to make a vaccine. Doctors and scientists are educated, and are paid a lot. Then the drug has to go to trial, you have a lot of hoops you have to go through to get anything passed by the FDA.

Yeah pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money, a lot of money for investing a lot of time and money into the drug to save people's lives.

Independent stidies?? How about the FDA?? YOU make claims about independent studies not being done, but there are dozens of doctor backed medical journals that show the benefits of vaccinations. The anti-vax has 1, faulty and discredited paper.

Jesus christ you are dumber than a pile of dumb things.

Yes, they do. I'm not sure of this but I believe there's a lot of government funding of vaccines, here and abroad. They are not producing them for free. And it's big money:

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/38/10/1440/346900
Working in the medical field and dealing with immunizations personally, I can tell you that immunizations arent free, ever. Someone is paying for them for you somehow. If you went to a pharmacy or doctor and got a free immunization it's probably because your insurance covered it 100%. The doctor or pharmacy gets paid from your insurance company.

If you are low income or a at risk patient (elderly, young, or immune compromised) then you can usually get immune by the health department. It could be free or lower cost, but in that case the government is paying for them for you.

That being said, pharmaceutical companies and insurances work together AND against eachother. Insurance companies will work with manufacturers to get better deals, but they WILL ALSO fight claims for medication that's not needed, not appropriate, too expensive, or if there is a cheaper alternative. INSURANCE COMPANIES PAY FOR IMMUNIZATIONS! If the science was faulty about immunizations or if they could see them as being harmful, they sure as hell would use it to get out of paying for them.

How's that for your "independent research"?

Yes big pharma makes a lot of money for vaccinations. It's not like that anyone can make them, it takes teams of scientists and doctors years to make a vaccine. Doctors and scientists are educated, and are paid a lot. Then the drug has to go to trial, you have a lot of hoops you have to go through to get anything passed by the FDA.

Yeah pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money, a lot of money for investing a lot of time and money into the drug to save people's lives.

Independent stidies?? How about the FDA?? YOU make claims about independent studies not being done, but there are dozens of doctor backed medical journals that show the benefits of vaccinations. The anti-vax has 1, faulty and discredited paper.

Jesus christ you are dumber than a pile of dumb things.
Anyone who calls me dumb is very ignorant. Watch this video:

The lady giving the lecture is the Editor-emeritus of the New England Journal of Medicine, one of the most prestigious medical journals on the planet. When you get too arrogant and think you're so smart, you're the one who is as dumb as a pile of DT's turd. The pharmaceutical companies are the richest corporations in the world and pay billions of dollars in fines every year for selling dangerous drugs originally approved by the FDA that kill people, but they make so much money they can afford it as a business expense.

And where do you think the government gets its money. Borrowing from the fed, especially now that the rich aren't paying their fair share of the taxes. But also from our taxes.

The lady giving the lecture is the Editor-emeritus of the New England Journal of Medicine, one of the most prestigious medical journals on the planet. When you get too arrogant and think you're so smart, you're the one who is as dumb as a pile of DT's turd. The pharmaceutical companies are the richest corporations in the world and pay billions of dollars in fines every year for selling dangerous drugs originally approved by the FDA that kill people, but they make so much money they can afford it as a business expense.

LOL again, your argument is 1 credited doctor against all the others... go buy some aluminum foil and make your hat

If that were the case, One Brow, cancer would not exist.

I assume you mean that if the liver removed toxins as I said, cancer would not exist. If so, there are at least three different ways that statement is wrong. 1) There is no single disease called "cancer". 2) Cancers have a variety of causes, such as errors in gene transcription, faulty gene regulation, viral infections, etc., many of which have nothing to do with toxins. 3) While there are some toxins not processed by the liver, to my knowledge every potential toxin in vaccines are so processed.

Again, I welcome any correction by any trained medical professional.

I assume you mean that if the liver removed toxins as I said, cancer would not exist. If so, there are at least three different ways that statement is wrong. 1) There is no single disease called "cancer". 2) Cancers have a variety of causes, such as errors in gene transcription, faulty gene regulation, viral infections, etc., many of which have nothing to do with toxins. 3) While there are some toxins not processed by the liver, to my knowledge every potential toxin in vaccines are so processed.

People like Eenie are dangerous. If he doesn't want a vaccine that's fine, he can just buy life insurance, but if he starts to open his mouth and try to convince other people that vaccines are dangerous are just putting other people in harms way. It's when people like him open his mouth and try to talk about things that he has no idea about it literally harms other people.

LOL again, your argument is 1 credited doctor against all the others... go buy some aluminum foil and make your hat
Again, another dumb statement. Do you understand the distinguished credentials of that doctor, for years the editor of one of the world's most prestigious medical journals. She's not any doctor. And I am not dangerous for being a skeptic; I'm not telling people not to get vaccinated, just don't want to get vaccinated myself. I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu -- anecdotal though it be, it means something. I'm not saying they're bad; they've saved many lives. But they give a lot more now than they used to, and that might not be a good idea. It makes you wonder if money is somehow involved.

Last edited:

Your theory of cancer is anything but universally accepted. The gene theory of cancer is just that, a theory. If they really knew what caused it, they would be able to cure it. So the liver processes the mercury and heavy metals in the vaccines 100 percent? Can you cite a study that indicates that?

Government subsidising or straight out giving out free vaccines to their population isn't some trick to get pharmaceutical companies big money lol, they do it to prevent mass outbreak of diseases that would cost the government a hell of a lot more money to respond with treatment to compared to the money they spend to prevent it with. Most 1st world countries health systems wouldn't be able to cope with a mass outbreak of many of the diseases they vaccinate against which is why they do it when they're often struggling to cope with the current health demands of a growing population as is.

Government subsidising or straight out giving out free vaccines to their population isn't some trick to get pharmaceutical companies big money lol, they do it to prevent mass outbreak of diseases that would cost the government a hell of a lot more money to respond with treatment to compared to the money they spend to prevent it with. Most 1st world countries health systems wouldn't be able to cope with a mass outbreak of many of the diseases they vaccinate against which is why they do it when they're often struggling to cope with the current health demands of a growing population as is.

You're oversimplifying the issue. I'm not saying all vaccines should be eliminated. I'm questioning the mass flu vaccines that are given and are not always that effective in addition to including risks. That's the argument that is being pushed by the anti-vaxx people, a minority voice that has validity.

Shout out to all the people in here siding with science and trying to explain things. It's exhausting work, but I'm glad some of y'all are willing to do it.

You're oversimplifying the issue. I'm not saying all vaccines should be eliminated. I'm questioning the mass flu vaccines that are given and are not always that effective in addition to including risks. That's the argument that is being pushed by the anti-vaxx people, a minority voice that has validity.
A 40 - 60% reduction in the possibility of getting the flu during flu season absolutely outweighs the extremely minimal risk of a side effect or complication from a vaccination shot. Especially when you consider the possibility of complications arising after contracting the flu, which could very well be more likely than having complications from the vaccination. If there was 100 million people getting sick from the flu on average and you could reduce that by 40 - 60% by giving your population the flu shot with very minimal risk, you'd absolutely do that if you were any government in the world to save on money/keep your workforce healthier and more productive/etc.

The best basketball analogy I can think of is like if Snyder had a hypothetical play that gave the Jazz a 40 - 60% more likely chance of scoring than normal, but you refuse to run it because of a 1 in 500,000 chance of the play leading to an offensive foul and Snyder getting ejected because of the call.

If there was anything anti-vaccine in that video, I missed. Could you point me to the time mark?

More likely, there was nothing to miss. The issues with the reliability of scientific publications and the eagerness of pharmaceuticals to make a profit is ZERO evidence that vaccines are not safe. Anyone who calls you ignorant on vaccines is just stating a plain fact.

And where do you think the government gets its money. Borrowing from the fed, especially now that the rich aren't paying their fair share of the taxes. But also from our taxes.

The Federal Reserve does not lend money to the US government.

People like Eenie are dangerous. If he doesn't want a vaccine that's fine, he can just buy life insurance, but if he starts to open his mouth and try to convince other people that vaccines are dangerous are just putting other people in harms way. It's when people like him open his mouth and try to talk about things that he has no idea about it literally harms other people.

Even him being unvaccinated can bedangerous to other people. Among other things, he could be a symptom-free carrier of a disease.