What's new

Jon Stewart returning to host the Daily Show

Oh man. Wait until steak sees that John Stewart beheaded a man and ate him. Steak gonna go crazy for months calling John Stewart a murderous cannibal.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Nah, unlike you I don't get my ENTIRE knowledge base from Steve Colbert and John Stewart. His is a comedian lol. It's no wonder why you were too brain dead to know the difference between a rap video and reality. I mean, all you had to do was click the tweet but you're so easy to manipulate by comedians and rap artist you didn't even think to question something so amazingly stupid. That's like bottom of the barrel intelligence and it shows how you lack bacis critical thinking skills to even question the dumbest of tweets. Proof of how easy you are to manipulate. A rap video you dork... And you have the audacity to mock me lol.

I guess Stewart being sarcastic is ok but me being sarcastic isn't. Makes sense.

I guess Stewart being sarcastic is ok but me being sarcastic isn't. Makes sense.

Stewarts a little more intelligent than being sarcastic about you admitting to be a pedophile like you did(you did, there is no denying it, YOUR words before I get banned, you...admitted it). Again with you and the lack of critical thinking. It really says a lot about your thought process and how dark your mind is. There is nothing funny about child rape.. nothing.... @The Thriller @LogGrad98 @Sardines it really says a lot about you guys. You're what 45? And you laugh at rape and pedophilia. You're a damn father dude...

Me .. I am confrontational and direct but I mean what I say. You all getting triggered by my honesty is your problem and and obvious immaturity (if pedophilia and child rape is funny you're not mature) it's not me trolling. Nobody is forcing you to not ignore me besides you.

Here is my evidence before I get banned if I do and these few pages also show blatant trolling by fish, log, thriller and sardines. All of whom call me a troll without an ounce of evidence or truth. They call me a troll because they cannot debate. It's a coping mechanism and nothing more than terrible insecure bullying. I provide evidence that they are the real trolls, while they can't provide a single example of me lately(not saying I am completely innocent in the past but not recently).

Last edited:
Weirdo thinks I mean what I say every time I post on a message board. I'm always super duper serious on message boards because message boards are super serious places lol

Pedo!

Weirdo thinks I mean what I say every time I post on a message board. I'm always super duper serious on message boards because message boards are super serious places lol

Meh whatever... if a grown *** man thinks talking about raping children is ok, that says a lot about that person and his lack of human decency. Plus its not just one area is what you miss, it's and array of things over the years from you. Subconsciously sexualizing children like it's normal, joking or not is something I've discussed ad nauseum here and been mocked mercifully. To you it's apparently normal and funny proving everything I've said about the radical faction of the LGBTQ+P cult 100% correct. Notice I said radical as in the extremest faction not the mostly good hearted ones that just simply love someone...Minimizing child rape and pedophilia...you're a model citizen.... I've said my peace on your lack of basic humanity though and will leave it at that.

Again I feel like I'm going to get in trouble for saying things but sticking up against child rape is a huge huge HUGE mountain I will gladly die on. You can try to normalize your grotesque behavior all you want but I won't allow it without putting up a fight(not a violent fight as Democrats are too stupid to know words have multiple meanings).

Last edited: