What's new

JP Gibson

JP is awesome

Poor fella. Heartbraking

This is rough. JP is a Jazz man and it's tough to see someone go through something they absolutely don't deserve.

Is there anything we can do?

Last edited:
This is awful. Does anyone know how bad the prognosis is?

Praying it's just a flare up and after some treatments he will be back to normal.

This is rough. JP is a Jazz man and it's tough to see someone go through something they absolutely don't deserve.

Is there anything we can do?
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe put together some kind of card or packet of letters from his fans at Jazzfanz?

100% of them?

This was his response:

Replying to @Got_Tacos @jjpgibson @DJJazzyJody
Will need to sell at least 12 shirts to send to print. After 25 @cottonbureau will pay out profits and all profits will go to #JPStrong

I dont see an actual link to buy them yet but maybe that will get posted tomorrow.

Recurrence is not necessarily the end. A friend of mine, and my "cancer mentor" so to speak, has dealt with 5 recurrences of his testicular cancer, obviously not all of it in the same spot (moved to his lung and liver, etc.), 2 with metastases, and he is still here. Lots of this depends on what type of cancer it is and how it presents. But it is not unprecedented to "beat" cancer more than once.

For the record, however, I do not want to try it. But I wish the little guy the best of luck.

And Rudy Gobert is not a stud, he is THE stud.

Anyone remember that boy Malone befriended during the NBA finals?

I believe he died shortly after the series. He was very close to Karl.

I recently found out I am acquainted with JP's grandfather. I don't know him well, but still it changed how I view JP's story, it made it more real for me. Life is hard.