What's new

JPR (2008-2012) (2015-?)

Jazz Punk Rocker

Contributor
Hey Everyone,

It's been probably a couple years since I last posted. February of 2013 to be exact. I didn't really ever leave I just stopped posting (and stopped looking in the general discussion thread). I still browsed the Jazz forum every day.

I got a message from Trout (EJ Wells? whatever other names he's had) asking what i've been up to so i figured i'd post and maybe that will be the spark I needed to start posting here again.

I'm not married (although I just celebrated my one-year anniversary with my GF), no kids (that I know of), I am currently working at Fox (was working at Paramount the past 2.5 years before taking a promotion at their rival). Still playing sports and writing in my free-time. I live out in Santa Monica with 4 guys from college (basically a frat house) so we're usually up to some good ol' shenanigans

Miss y'all!

xoxoxoxox
JPR

Hey Everyone,

It's been probably a couple years since I last posted. February of 2013 to be exact. I didn't really ever leave I just stopped posting (and stopped looking in the general discussion thread). I still browsed the Jazz forum every day.

I got a message from Trout (EJ Wells? whatever other names he's had) asking what i've been up to so i figured i'd post and maybe that will be the spark I needed to start posting here again.

I'm not married (although I just celebrated my one-year anniversary with my GF), no kids (that I know of), I am currently working at Fox (was working at Paramount the past 2.5 years before taking a promotion at their rival). Still playing sports and writing in my free-time. I live out in Santa Monica with 4 guys from college (basically a frat house) so we're usually up to some good ol' shenanigans

Miss y'all!

xoxoxoxox
JPR

I hate you.

Nice ta meetcha

Good to hear from you JPR!

My daughter lives in Santa Monica - she's been there since the fall of 2012. Great place!

Jazzfanz definitely needs more posters like you JPR

Hey Everyone,

Miss y'all!

xoxoxoxox
JPR

Damn, dude. Welcome back. Did you ever put on weight or do you still look like you're anorexic? Also, it figures you would have moved to the westside. Ha.

Where did you go to college?

Last edited:
Damn, dude. Welcome back. Did you ever put on weight or do you still look like your anorexic? Also, it figures you would have moved to the westside. Ha.

Where did you go to college?
Dude went to Cal Poly SLO IIRC.