What's new

Game Thread Jul 11, 2022 08:00pm MT: Mavericks Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-11-22

Man the repartee is so good between Greg Anthony and Coach Kidd, I think I’ve missed half the game. Talking about Stockton and his unbreakable records at the end - Kidd is #2 in assists and Anthony is #2 in steals, total respect!

Bolmaro and Juzang heating up, Butler giving me more ???.

Man the repartee is so good between Greg Anthony and Coach Kidd, I think I’ve missed half the game. Talking about Stockton and his unbreakable records at the end - Kidd is #2 in assists and Anthony is #2 in steals, total respect!

Bolmaro and Juzang heating up, Butler giving me more ???.
Greg Anthony is not #2 in steals...

Bolmaro isn’t going to hang in this league until he can even shoot mediocre, but he does everything else pretty well.

Bolmaro isn’t going to hang in this league until he can even shoot mediocre, but he does everything else pretty well.
I wouldnt say shooting is his issue. It's the fact that he doesnt have a single scoring move and he can't get into his shot off the dribble without it getting blocked.

Man Butler isn’t much of anything. He does some things well. But not anything great. Maybe just maybe some more playing time will help. But I said that about Trey Burke and we know how well that went.