What's new

Game Thread Jul 30, 2020: Utah Jazz vs New Orleans Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 07-30-20

Has any president in history ever helped families, built the economy and supported small business without trumps tax breaks? Are trumps tax breaks (for the rich btw, my taxes aint changed any noticable amount) the only way to achieve these things?
No, but what Trump did worked and worked well. Odd place for Biden to try to win an argument.

I shouldnt have pointed out the commercial.

C'mon Jazz.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Seems like the Jazz caught a huge break when they let Conley finish that layup after the inadvertent horn
I dont think it affected anything. Conley was past the defense and had an easy layup regardless imo.

No, but what Trump did worked and worked well. Odd place for Biden to try to win an argument.

I shouldnt have pointed out the commercial.

C'mon Jazz.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Just so you know, when the economy is already on a big time upward swing (like it was at the end of obamas last term) AND you lower taxes then the economy will always boom. No matter who the president is. Problem is that when the economy is going good that is when you should raise taxes and try to be more conservative with the budget and lower that deficit. So lowering the taxes at the time he did was actually a foolish thing to do.