What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

This is the place the Clippers come to die

IVvP12k.jpg

The Clippers are like elephants. They always go to the same place when they know it is their time. They faded the Lakers because they knew to go to their eternal resting place. It isn't a conscious decision, it's built into their DNA.

Let the Jazz respectfully put them to rest in their graveyard... SLC UT.

This is the place the Clippers come to die

IVvP12k.jpg

The Clippers are like elephants. They always go to the same place when they know it is their time. They faded the Lakers because they knew to go to their eternal resting place. It isn't a conscious decision, it's built into their DNA.

Let the Jazz respectfully put them to rest in their graveyard... SLC UT.

Donovan zoo keeper Mitchell...

Gonna be a jazz win, playing at home, Clippers looked like reheated dog ****. This series is ours.

People say we need toughness for this series. Well, I think we have one thing we can rely on...

1623077073622.png

1623077101234.png

FIWXZQRYUZHNDBHORGZ56UNIIY.JPG

I-15 is alive tonight.
Nobody's foolin' nobody as to where it goes.
The Jazz are sitting down here in the campfire light...

With the ghost of Jerry Sloan.

5cei7d.jpg

The only thing that worries me is the fact that the Clippers have the ability to hang with us at the three point line. This is the only reason I wanted the mavs. With that said, good luck Clippers, you going to need it.

Our training staff has ruled Mike Conley ded and out for the rest of his life... he says he's ready to go. There is zero chance he plays right?

Must catch these guys while they are still recovering from their Dallas series and buy Mike some time for his agent to convince the training staff he is in fact alive. Makes this a... MUST WIN GAME.

The only thing that worries me is the fact that the Clippers have the ability to hang with us at the three point line. This is the only reason I wanted the mavs. With that said, good luck Clippers, you going to need it.
For this reason Rudy will be the deciding factor. We need to get him involved early and often in this game. If they have to contend with Rudy on offense and then we run them off the 3 pt line into the clutches of the best defensive player of this generation, they are toast. Pain and simple.