What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

I’m not being unrealistic or controversial when I say we need more than we’ve been getting out of Joe.
Yeah, I'm just afraid we get something like Donovan to open last game who was trying to hard to assert himself before he slowed down and took a breath.

Joe probably isn't like that though. It was nice to see him bury that three to open the game.

Agreed but I think it's a 6 gamer either way. Jazz will steal one in LA for sure.
Then I'm not sure it'll be a six-game series either way. If Utah wins tonight, and steals one in LA, this series probably ends in five. I definitely agree six is a possibility. But I don't think it's likely if Utah wins tonight and for-sure wins one in LA.

Conley is out tonight.

But yes, today is a big game. Clips win and you'll have a lot of people doubting the Jazz. Would be nice if they went out and won big.

Yeah, I think Conley will float until we show we can't win without him. It's probably the right move. Clippers home court advantage is trash. Dallas just went 3 and 1 there. We are a better team that has already won on our home court (something they could not do.)

Look for kawhi and pg to be ultra-aggressive this game. We'll need to match that to have a chance.

I could see him coming back for G3, but wasn't surprised one bit to see him out tonight.

That injury is going to linger no matter how long we stay in the postseason.

Good work Fish, asside from the waxing gibbous. What is the fitness regime and goal? Please get Bojan and Ingles on it.
No real goal. I'm at a good weight right now (185) and just want to maintain. As for regime, I lift weights about 4 days per week for about 1.5 hours each session. I sprinkle in a little elliptical, yoga, swimming on non lifting days. That's what I try to do at least. Of course it depends on the week. If I'm camping or something then I don't get all my workouts in. Only worked out one of the 7 days in Hawaii for example.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No real goal. I'm at a good weight right now (185) and just want to maintain. As for regime, I lift weights about 4 days per week for about 1.5 hours each session. I sprinkle in a little elliptical, yoga, swimming on non lifting days. That's what I try to do at least. Of course it depends on the week. If I'm camping or something then I don't get all my workouts in. Only worked out one of the 7 days in Hawaii for example.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You look jacked man. Congrats!!!

2nd game is where we start to see some adjustments... no Conley... need to save that Hamstring and get it right for the series death blows. Tonight is a must win game.