What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

They're saying Conley is questionable again. I take that to mean he's not playing. I don't think we need him but it would be nice.

Are people seriously saying to bench Mitchell? That is the last thing we should do and I can’t believe I am reading that. You do not under any circumstances give away a game in the playoffs let alone the WCSF. That is blasphemous.

If anything Conley should be ready to go if he’s close to 100%. Go up 3-0 and the series is over. Let them win 1 game and get confidence then it’s game on.

Are people seriously saying to bench Mitchell? That is the last thing we should do and I can’t believe I am reading that. You do not under any circumstances give away a game in the playoffs let alone the WCSF. That is blasphemous.

If anything Conley should be ready to go if he’s close to 100%. Go up 3-0 and the series is over. Let them win 1 game and get confidence then it’s game on.
I’m certainly not, just in case that wasn’t clear. I did comment on it, though, saying in the event it happened the outcome may be more interesting than we’d think.

Kawhi must be thinking which team he will join next season. Hes playing with no sense of urgency. He's partner who is self proclaimed elite bothways playoff P is just average. Lue's game plan is lifted from his cavs play book, iso kawhi and PG then drive/kick. They have no play to make both guys open. The media crowned the clips as the best defensive team of the league then you see dm, Joe and clarkson do the swagger walk after hitting 3s and we don't have Mike back yet. Nobody is afraid of the clips.

But that’s the thing, he wasn’t even dog walking Lue then. The zone Lue deployed turned a 21 pt deficit into a lead. They nearly stole game 2. The Clippers have had the momentum largely for the last 6 quarters of this series.
True. I think we have the better roster and homecourt. Lue has been the better coach in the series so far.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We had won 6 straight, it was about time for a scheduled loss. The Jazz have shown great ability to bounce back after one or two losses and go on another streak.

Even if we drop game 4, there is no way we lose 2 out of 3 to end the series.

We had won 6 straight, it was about time for a scheduled loss. The Jazz have shown great ability to bounce back after one or two losses and go on another streak.

Even if we drop game 4, there is no way we lose 2 out of 3 to end the series.
I’m concerned with our backcourt’s health. Conley appears to be ded and Mitchell was last seen limping off the floor.