What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
I get quarters like this happen, but the lack of the Jazz to run an offense is what's disheartening.

fallenchicken

Dreadful, but not all hope is lost.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

If the Jazz can make it to game 7 they have a chance. But they have to find a way to win game 5 and idk at this point, with how bad they look tonight. We either lose 4 straight or win the series probably The former probably more likely at this point as it does not seem like Mike is coming back.

cowhide

Geez that was horrible. Jazz body language is terrible. Please Quin stop playing Oni. The guy is horrible. I cannot remember the last time he made a shot.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Any time a guy gets smoked by a screen it almost always should be a foul on the defender not the screener... it means he tried to go through the body cuz he had no clue the screen was there.

It’s a display of the main issue with officiating.. they do not call what they see... they call what they think happened based on reactions.

Sean

Better defensive effort from the bench. Too bad we can't score. I think it's going to be a miserable night, although I think we'll settle in a little. Hopefully clips get too comfortable and we can make a run.
It probably will settle a bit with the Jazz down 10-15 points most the game. But I don't see this becoming too competitive. We lack any sense of urgency or energy.