What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

Win, lose or draw I hope the powers that be have learned the difference between regular season and playoff basketball. Weigh in on this one Mr. Wade and let's make some moves this off-season that make sense!

Now that my expectations are so damn low, I might have a positive surprise today, maybe even with a loss, if they fire DL on the post game press conference.

Don’t get political I’m talking about statues

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
But what wacko thing has he done lately or ever that would warrant taking away a statue to recognize a guy who has the most assists and steals of all time along with a Gold Medal and repeated success on the court?

Great so hobbled Mike comes back to get re-injured just as Donovan has finally given his last gasp and likely sits (just a guess).

I will refuse to believe and get my hopes up for this game. I will not do it... its the hope that kills you.

Well guys... after being let down in game 5 I am pretty dejected.... all season I have declared games to be must win... now we are facing elimination... I’m just out... do what you want Jazz. Win or lose I don’t care.

Just kidding bitches! MUST FRIGGIN WIN GAME MORONS!!!!!!
This foreshadows quite the Jingling. Let's gooo!!!

How does vegas watch the last 3 games and have us as a 2.5 pt favorite tonight? Feels like almost free money with Donovan hobbled.

This is still a really great chance for a ring. With all the injuries paving the way ...
giphy.gif

If the Jazz can find a way to pull of a win tonight, my hope will be back.
Lol awesome video

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Great so hobbled Mike comes back to get re-injured just as Donovan has finally given his last gasp and likely sits (just a guess).

I will refuse to believe and get my hopes up for this game. I will not do it... its the hope that kills you.
Well then I'm already ded.

I will say hello to DedExum for you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We will know right away if the Jazz think they can win. If they fall behind or start hanging their head then we will know they are toast. I am sick of these 10 pm starts. Couldn't the NBA start at 9 pm est