What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

@MT Steve and @Saint Cy of JFC where are you guys? Your silence is deafening.
So says the moron that called me out for being a bad fan when I pointed out the Jazz having a major problem with blowing huge leads in the playoffs in Games 2-4 of the 1st round.

If you thought either of us were arguing that our defense isn't abysmal this series, then congratulations on being too stupid to understand the point. Can't say I'm surprised.

Rudy isn’t protecting the rim and they have open three point shooters every time down the court. If you can’t build any kind of counter punch with the DPOY then something has to change.

This is the most incredible collapse ever... and we let the ducking clippers do it. The most snake bit franchise ever.

The clippers drive, Rudy goes to help, they pass to Rudy's man for an open 3.

Switch to a zone or tell Rudy not to help anyone at all on drives

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gobert helps, open 3. Gobert doesn't help easy lay-up. Mitchell is face guarding Beverley. This team just has no defensive awareness.

The only good that could come of this is realizing that this roster isn't going to cut it in the postseason. Number 1 record in the regular season means jack squat when you lose games this hard in the postseason. The worst part is that the Clippers will get absolutely destroyed in the WCF and our season has been absolutely wasted for nothing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using JazzFanz mobile app