What's new

Kamala Harris for Pres

But in the past you seemed to not like policies that cause inflation. In this instance you do.
I think you vote for trump because R
You love your party more than your country. Nothing more

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
I honestly don't think that what it is, or at least not all of what it is.

AI has expressed a lot of the ideas that are circulating in the manosphere. It's a phenomenon amongst young men right now, where they are dividing themselves into Alphas, betas, sigmas, incels, cucks, chads, etc. Young men are largely not okay. They are lonelier then ever. They are struggling to connect with women. They don't know what their place in society is, as they feel that many of their traditional roles are being taken away from them. I don't know what the attraction is for AI but it is most likely his ideological position as a conservative and his strongly held religious views that have clearly defined gender roles and also place pretty much any man above any woman. That's what the alpha brigade is all about.

Long video but I find the person in it attractive so it made it easy for me to watch it all (at 1.5x).

I don't know what the attraction is for AI but it is most likely his ideological position as a conservative and his strongly held religious views that have clearly defined gender roles and also place pretty much any man above any woman. That's what the alpha brigade is all about.
Not even close, and I don't know what an 'alpha brigade' is. I do know who Shoe is because she was prominent in the culture war of 2016 when she had a Staple's EASY button that she'd hit to explain the wage gap.

What gave you the impression that I was religious?

If you vote for a candidate that says he will use the military to go after his enemies, you don't believe in the constitution or the rule of law.
Not his enemies, the nation's enemies, and that is not only part of the constitution but is also in the Oath of Enlistment.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Not his enemies, the nation's enemies, and that is not only part of the constitution but is also in the Oath of Enlistment.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
And who decides who gets labelled as an enemy..?

And who decides who gets labelled as an enemy..?
That is a really good question. Honestly, I don't know. Outside the boundaries of United States territory, it is the President. I don't believe that is the case inside the United States. There are solid restrictions on what the military can do inside US territory. That designation might have to come from a judge or maybe a governor. I'm not sure but it is a good enough question that I am going to research it.

That is a really good question. Honestly, I don't know. Outside the boundaries of United States territory, it is the President. I don't believe that is the case inside the United States. There are solid restrictions on what the military can do inside US territory. That designation might have to come from a judge or maybe a governor. I'm not sure but it is a good enough question that I am going to research it.
Looks like those restrictions are getting removed by the current administration oddly enough just a few weeks before the election.

View: https://x.com/holden_culotta/status/1845935989333659721?s=46&t=PfGBft52CF1a98VsjZzilw

Looks like those restrictions are getting removed by the current administration oddly enough just a few weeks before the election.

View: https://x.com/holden_culotta/status/1845935989333659721?s=46&t=PfGBft52CF1a98VsjZzilw

If that is true then I'm not surprised they're claiming Trump means to use the military on American who disagree. That seems to be the democrats M.O. They claim Trump is going to jail opponents as he's in court fighting off charges to put him in jail. They claim Trump is a threat to democracy as they cancel their primary to install their nominee. They claim Trump is going to use the military against American who disagree as ....

If that is true then I'm not surprised they're claiming Trump means to use the military on American who disagree. That seems to be the democrats M.O. They claim Trump is going to jail opponents as he's in court fighting off charges to put him in jail. They claim Trump is a threat to democracy as they cancel their primary to install their nominee. They claim Trump is going to use the military against American who disagree as ....
It’s very scary- we can see how deranged lunatics like those here with tds would gladly see Americans they disagree with jailed or murdered.

I suppose if I were being generous I could interpret Trumps tariff proposals as an attempt to hurt China at a cost to ourselves, so a goal of sorts. Could be reasonable in a wartime situation (eg we ate some higher energy prices to hurt Russia in their war against Ukraine), but I don't see any reason to do that with China currently (and it would hurt us much more than the Russian situation).

I'm perfectly happy being friendly with China and most countries around the globe, politicians too often turn to other countries to blame instead of looking at any of our own failings (other countries too obviously, not a unique US problem).
Usually what this means is they turn to look at other causes at the behest of corporations and others in positions of power who don't want to give any of that power up. Is a company struggling to compete? Don't innovate or try someone else or make the effort to get better, get a tariff passed to level the prices, at a higher level of course, to even things out. Only now it's isn't about competing, it's about maintaining and expanding on billion dollar stock buy-backs to inflate the wealth of the already wealthy. Let the little guy eat the cost to support our profiteering. That's the American way.

Remember the experiment in California regarding $20 minimum wage for fast food workers that didn't cost any jobs, raised prices around 3% all while the corporations involved still raked in record profits. Apparently they have enough to give more to the workers, who woulda thunk?

Incredible

Trump will brag and promise to do something. And the response is always, "oh the Democrats are obviously doing this."

Like, they know and admit its terrible but refuse to attribute it to their guy even when he's actually saying it. Nope, somehow it's the other side who wants to do the terrible things that Trump says he will do.

Vote Trump to stop the things happening that Trump says he will do!

But in the past you seemed to not like policies that cause inflation. In this instance you do.
I think you vote for trump because R
You love your party more than your country. Nothing more

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Dude he's a troll. He "loves" or "hates" whatever he needs to for you to get riled up and he can get his jollies.

How many times do I have to ask you to kindly STFU?

If you vote for a candidate that says he will use the military to go after his enemies, you don't believe in the constitution or the rule of law.
Ya Kamala would like social media to not allow misinformation and toxic attacks that cause kids to kill themselves and things like that. Imagine if her plan was actually implemented! The horror! No one gets hurt or goes to jail. I mean 30 years ago no one was posting on social media and we were ok.

Trump on the other hand wants to jail people who don't like him, shut down studios who make movies that are critical of him, use the military against the enemy within (the left) and shoot protesters. Death penalty for drug dealers. You know, normal stuff that's totally ok.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Official duty. Immunity. Some judges already made that designation

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Enemies like his further VP, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, just to make a few who the Orange Man has threatened.

Back