What's new

Kanter said what?!?!?!

Sure, you all people praise your bosses in public when actually they are dicks...

He is honest and saying out loud how he was managed. Am I the only one reading this:

"No, I still respect them. I still like my coaches here, I still have friends here, some friends here. Not a lot. But still, I’m just saying, I don’t wanna make no comments on them. But I think after I went to OKC, I was like “Oh man, this is how an NBA team is.”

So he says nothing about the fans, team mates or coach staff in general. He explains his frustration about the organization. And he is not lying.

What a sorry ****. You're getting paid millions and not bringing it every night? What a sorry dude, I actually liked him too, but not anymore. Thank you OKC for the first-round pick and Pleiss. Glad we got something for him instead of him just walking.

Utah is one of the most beautiful and clean states in the country.

Gobert destroy this sorry *** tonight.

Read the entire quote. "It" isn't describing his effort but his frustration. My goodness. Some of you are getting pissed because you're not reading the entire quote.

Kanter has a legit gripe

Corbin completely misused and underused him. Corbin was either unwilling or unable to develop him. Snyder on the other hand... But by that time Gobert was ready to rock and roll. It's too bad we couldn't have fired Corbin and hired Snyder 3 years ago. Kanter under 3 years of Snyder would have been a beast.

So Kanter failed because "Gobert was ready to rock and roll"? Why not take that opportunity to improve? Why not take the challenge?

That's how winners would think.

I once was benched in favor of the coach's son, who sucked. I hated basketball for a while after that.

I can only imagine Kanter's frustration seeing Marvin Williams start over him for most of last year.

Kanter got more minutes than Williams though.

Sure, you all people praise your bosses in public when actually they are dicks...

He is honest and saying out loud how he was managed. Am I the only one reading this:

So he says nothing about the fans, team mates or coach staff in general. He explains his frustration about the organization. And he is not lying.

Exactly.

And he is merely repeating what this board has been saying about the franchise for 3+ years.

You could take Kanter's name off these quotes and I would've just assumed that someone on Jazzfanz had written it.

It's like family. We all know uncle Leo is a slug who is fat and needs to get off his *** and get a job. His come over is pathetic. Shave it off man! We always talk about it. But heaven forbid a neighbor criticize uncle Leo! Thems fightin words!

We all know Kanter is right. But heaven forbid an-ex player comes out and says it!

He was clearly mismanaged and everyone was behind the comments he made about that at the end of the past two seasons about that.

The big difference here is that He was also given a new coach, a chance to start, and a clean slate this season and he did nothing with it. He could've chosen to put the past behind him, but instead demanded a trade and then dissed everything he possibly could about the Jazz. His comments were extremely unprofessional for someone that is a professional basketball player, even a young one. You don't hear Alec Burks bitching about it; he loves it here. I think Burks was in a worse position under Corbin than Kanter was.

"I never liked playing basketball before in my NBA career and this is the first time I felt like playing basketball there, for my team, for the fans, for my teammates for my coaches, for everybody. So, that's the first time."

How is that not dissing the fans, the coaches, or his teammates?

So Kanter failed because "Gobert was ready to rock and roll"? Why not take that opportunity to improve? Why not take the challenge?

That's how winners would think.

Hobert's progression made Kanter expendable because of his expiring contract. Had Kanter been under contract for next year I guarantee you his *** would still be on this roster

But his expiring contract and assumed max money price tag combined with Gobert's progression forced the Jazz's hand

He was clearly mismanaged and everyone was behind the comments he made about that at the end of the past two seasons about that.

The big difference here is that He was also given a new coach, a chance to start, and a clean slate this season and he did nothing with it. He could've chosen to put the past behind him, but instead demanded a trade and then dissed everything he possibly could about the Jazz. His comments were extremely unprofessional for someone that is a professional basketball player, even a young one. You don't hear Alec Burks bitching about it; he loves it here. I think Burks was in a worse position under Corbin than Kanter was.

How do you know burks loves it here?

When will this Kanter threads stop? I hope after tonight's game. Get over it.

Even this season he averaged in 27 mins 14/8 but this is not enough for you. Yes, his defense sucks but argueing like he slept the last 3 years is silly.

He always have been a 20/10 per 36 minutes. Sorry, that he didn't become an Allstar. Why is the bar always so high when it comes to Kanter?

Get over him.

I get the bitching about Corbin and all, but what exactly was Kanter's excuse for not giving it his all when the Jazz got Snyder? He was playing starter minutes, had the 2nd highest USG% on the team, and he and his agent even came out of there way to both say they really liked Snyder and his staff.

The job of management is to create an environment that is conducive for employees to produce. We are too ideal when we expect workers to be like Boxer in Animal Farm. So if Kanter ends up in another team and performs better than he did in Utah where does that leave us?

If you don't think that starting doesn't mean anything to these guys then you know nothing about the NBA

Only 5 people can start on a team. Simply not being a starter does not mean you've been "mismanaged". Kanter got minutes last year, and he got minutes this year (he even started over a much more deserving big). Sexual Favors argument is that his minutes weren't rhythm minutes, but I don't find that to be compelling. If you need a philosophy degree to explain why Kanter is justified in being butt hurt, then he wasn't really justified in being butt hurt.

Trade kanter to nuggets and the 1st thing he would say in his first interview would be "I mean the fans here are amazing. I mean they are unbelievable. "

Every time I start moving on from his latest dumbassery and try taking pride in his achievments, he finds another way of looking like a complete rock dumb goof.

"I never liked playing basketball before in my NBA career and this is the first time I felt like playing basketball there, for my team, for the fans, for my teammates for my coaches, for everybody. So, that's the first time."

How is that not dissing the fans, the coaches, or his teammates?

How is that not meaning, that the environment he was in, didn't support him enough? I think you read too much into that. He is not talking about the fans particularly, he is stating that in first time he feels like he belongs to NBA. So, the question is, was this his fault or not?

How is that not meaning, that the environment he was in, didn't support him enough? I think you read too much into that. He is not talking about the fans particularly, he is stating that in first time he feels like he belongs to NBA. So, the question is, was this his fault or not?

You're avoiding the point: he disses our fans, our coaching staff, and his former teammates in his comments. He talks about how he's never "had a point guard" before, which is definitely dissing his teammates here. I get that the environment wasn't great, but he's said that before and nobody has had a problem with that. I mean I still think Alec Burks has an excuse to have more beef with the organization than Kanter does, and he's happy here. The situation obviously changed here this season and he could've made the most of it, but chose not to. That's his personal decision. He's being a little bitch and that's what everyone is pissed about.

Muffin head. He still doesn't get it. That could've just cost him a few million dollars.

On another front, I think he said a lot of similar things when he got to salt lake, and will probably say a lot of the same things when leaves OKC to he sign somewhere else this summer. He May not be afraid to run his mouth, but brain is not sensible enough to know when to stop, and his heart too dark to speak the truth.

His head is full of wool and his mouth is full of lying words.