What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A first round pick from Detroit + Lamb is pretty nuts. Good work, Lindsey.

I'm sure the pick is lotto protected if its from the Pistons.

I guess we all need to cheer for them to get the 8th seed. That would be the 15th overall pick.

Let's play guess the protection on Detroit's pick. I'll go first: top 6. No, top 5. No, top 3 since that's the same as top 6.

If we actually get the pick this year and it's a top 15 pick this is a great trade. Would give us ammo to move up as well as the ability to grab a nice role player in FA.

Locke says when does Enes play ,f*cking stupid ,Adams cant get 20 /15 rebounds in the same game Ibaka likes to play outside
Kanter will be moved into the starting lineup soon
OKC wants to outscore everyone and will do so with Kanter playing
I've seen Collison and Adams play alot ,they can't put the numbers up that Kanter can

Yeah. You should probably go to the OKC fan forum and start a topic on this, huh?

Locke says when does Enes play ,f*cking stupid ,Adams cant get 20 /15 rebounds in the same game Ibaka likes to play outside
Kanter will be moved into the starting lineup soon
OKC wants to outscore everyone and will do so with Kanter playing
I've seen Collison and Adams play alot ,they can't put the numbers up that Kanter can
How's Kanter getting those numbers with KD and Westbrook dominating the ball? Keep in mind that Ibaka has proven to be a better shooter/floor spacer than Kanter, and Durant and Westbrook need space to operate. OKC might be better off adding a bit more defense to their starting lineup with Adams, while using Kanter as their primary bench scorer.

Wow, so we just took a number three overall pick for a late first. Winning!!!! Hells ya!!!! Can't wait to see this so excited we might be some new talent did we get another 2nd round??!!!! WE are fleecing the world!!!

You will never be happy no matter what happens. pathetic.

How's Kanter getting those numbers with KD and Wetbrook dominating the ball? Keep in mind that Ibaka has proven to be a better shooter/floor spacer than Kanter, and Durant and Westbrook need space to operate. OKC might be better off adding a bit more defense to their starting lineup with Adams, while using Kanter as their primary bench scorer.

Kanter could be great on OKC, let's not kid. He is going to have a ton of misses to rebound from Westbrook, KD, and Dion chucking up shots. He will be worth it for them just as a rebounder in stretches alongside Ibaka or Adams.

Yeah. You should probably go to the OKC fan forum and start a topic on this, huh?

no need ,just cuz Kanter is hated in Utah ,doesn't mean that will happen when he leaves
probably means Exum will be the next whipping boy
Hayward to Kanter to Exum

I know 100% certain we have to be getting a pick.

I'm just guessing on Lamb though. Seems like there has to be another plyer involved, right?

This gives us cap space for a max deal this summer, right? This is HUGE. We could go overpay a Wes Matthews before the cap jumps.

Trading Kanter = tanking is done. It's time to BUILD. Love it.

OKC can't trade a first rounder. ****ty.

Also, we could have gotten IT with draft picks. He went for Clevelands 2016. We certainly could have had him for GSW's 2017 and multiple of the dozen 2nd rounders DL owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.