What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 100% certain we have to be getting a pick.

I'm just guessing on Lamb though. Seems like there has to be another plyer involved, right?

Probably Detroit pick plus Lamb or PJ3 or something small like that.

Kanter could be great on OKC, let's not kid. He is going to have a ton of misses to rebound from Westbrook, KD, and Dion chucking up shots. He will be worth it for them just as a rebounder in stretches alongside Ibaka or Adams.
I don't disagree. All I was saying is that OKC might be better off bringing him off the bench, and that Kanter's scoring numbers may dip playing next to Westbrook and Durant.

OKC can't trade a first rounder. ****ty.

Also, we could have gotten IT with draft picks. He went for Clevelands 2016. We certainly could have had him for GSW's 2017 and multiple of the dozen 2nd rounders DL owns.

Pretty clear sign that the Jazz are all in on Exum and consider him to have superstar potential. That was reported earlier in the year (how high the Jazz were on Exum), but seems like this is really proof.

I don't disagree. All I was saying is that OKC might be better off bringing him off the bench, and that Kanter's scoring numbers may dip playing next to Westbrook and Durant.

Probably, but he will be comfortable with their system....... since they have none. Kanter is an easy fit. He will be asked to get offensive rebounds and the occasional post up in mismatches. They won't even care if he doesn't pass!

Probably, but he will be comfortable with their system....... since they have none. Kanter is an easy fit. He will be asked to get offensive rebounds and the occasional post up in mismatches. They won't even care if he doesn't pass!

And they have Brooks as coach, so Kanter won't be held accountable for his terrible defense! He must be stoked.

no need ,just cuz Kanter is hated in Utah ,doesn't mean that will happen when he leaves
probably means Exum will be the next whipping boy
Hayward to Kanter to Exum

Dude, he was NOT hated in Salt Lake, and I'm sure he won't be hated in OKC either. For the record, I liked the kid, and so did most of the Jazz fans on this forum. But that was some sh** whining to the media like that, and as a result nobody is all that sad that the Kanter era is officially over.

Pretty clear sign that the Jazz are all in on Exum and consider him to have superstar potential. That was reported earlier in the year (how high the Jazz were on Exum), but seems like this is really proof.

Or they don't want to create another Kanter situation with Burke. Or they don't want to win more games this year. Plenty reasons not to do the trade. Dat value doe...

Let's all take a second to thank Greg Miller. It looks like he just paid a boatload of cash (buying out Perkins) to buy a late lottery/mid-teen pick.

Do we have confirmation on Lamb, or is it just the pick?

This is the only mention I've found no far...

Tony Mejia @TonyMejiaNBA about 8 minutes ago
OKC only team playing tonight affected by trade deadline activity. Down Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb, Kendrick Perkins vs Dallas. Thin bench.

Not sure why Okc got Kanter.. they can't resign him.. can't start... he'll be unhappy coming off the bench.. anyway if Jazz got Pistons 1st, then wow, what a robbery

For all the people wanting IT. Why is it that Sacramento and now Phoenix does not want him? To much of a ball hog. Glad we did not trade for him. Hoping we got something decent for Kanter. With Adams injured it is actually possible that he could start for them. Kanter still has a chance to be a very good player in this league.

This is the only mention I've found no far...

Tony Mejia @TonyMejiaNBA about 8 minutes ago
OKC only team playing tonight affected by trade deadline activity. Down Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb, Kendrick Perkins vs Dallas. Thin bench.

**** YES LAMB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.