What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love people saying "Should have drafted Klay Thompson, now in hindsight he was much much better"

Klay Thompson could have very easily ended up being like how Nik Stauskas looks now.

The Jazz just got like 10x more watchable. Gobert with more minutes and no more Enes post ups.

The Jazz just got like 10x more watchable. Gobert with more minutes and no more Enes post ups.

But what are we going to do without the 4 to 6 face-palm turnovers a game? I need those to get my blood pressure up.... makes the game more intense and exciting.

But what are we going to do without the 4 to 6 face-palm turnovers a game? I need those to get my blood pressure up.... makes the game more intense and exciting.

I'm going to focus my frustrations on every time Exum has the setup for that amazing hesitation drive to the baseline and passes in lieu of giving it to Booker, Millsap, or Ingles. I still like Exum, but everytime I see him pass that up I die a little inside.

I'm going to focus my frustrations on every time Exum has the setup for that amazing hesitation drive to the baseline and passes in lieu of giving it to Booker, Millsap, or Ingles. I still like Exum, but everytime I see him pass that up I die a little inside.

I'll bet we see a bit different Exum tonight after some rest and with Gobert in the starting lineup with him. Just a hunch. Also, Burke is going to put up 20 shots from the bench. You can book that.

I'll bet we see a bit different Exum tonight after some rest and with Gobert in the starting lineup with him. Just a hunch. Also, Burke is going to put up 20 shots from the bench. You can book that.

I hope you are right on Exum. Can't wait to see an exciting guard on the Jazz again.

Ugh, when can we get rid of Burke?

Going through player interviews today it's pretty obvious the team is bummed Steve Novak got traded. Enes, not so much it seems.

"Steve was a good guy, good teammate and friend. And oh yeah, Enes too. I hope he got what he was looking for and I wish him luck." kinda vibe.

10979627_783202218435419_186216533_n.jpg

I wish Utah got Mitch McGary out of OKC in the deal. A big body, a hustle guy.... Basically Harpring with size. He and trey have great chemistry and I would have really liked to see them play together again. I think it would have brought the best out of Trey.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I wish Utah got Mitch McGary out of OKC in the deal. A big body, a hustle guy.... Basically Harpring with size. He and trey have great chemistry and I would have really liked to see them play together again. I think it would have brought the best out of Trey.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Cole Aldrich/Trevor Booker/Tyler Hansbrough?

Oh, those moving screens and travel calls....

I'll miss QS benching Kanter after a dumb play or lousy defense

GREAT trade, Im extremely happy with the outcome so far. We got much more than I thought we could for a ONE way player who isnt even consistently good at the one way. All the chicken littles are the same people who chicken little any and everything the Jazz do. No worries.

I might be pulling a media type thing here but so far no jazz player has said goodbye to Kanter on twitter or mentioned him in anyway on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.