What's new

Kanter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite his slow start I still think he could be an all star this year. We should have locked him up with an extension when we had the chance. He is going to demand big money this summer due to his play.

Snyder's system might not be a good fit, but he will fight through it and average 20 and 10. Mark my words. Bookmark this post.

The only downside is he is kind of arrogant. I tweet at him like 5 times per day and he still hasn't responded. When I showed up at his house he didn't answer the door either. I tried knocking on his bedroom window and he called the cops. I went back tonight during the first half of the game and watched the game while laying in his bed! It was awesome! I left at halftime though. But not before stealing some of his underwear lolololol! I'll post some pics if anyone is interested!

Anyway, I still think he is a big part of this team despite these early season struggles. Go Jazz!

Wow. That's some creepy stuff bro. I'd suggest deleting some of that though in case he calls the cops again and not doing that ever again.

Funny+Accidents+Pictures.jpg

Despite his slow start I still think he could be an all star this year. We should have locked him up with an extension when we had the chance. He is going to demand big money this summer due to his play.

Snyder's system might not be a good fit, but he will fight through it and average 20 and 10. Mark my words. Bookmark this post.

The only downside is he is kind of arrogant. I tweet at him like 5 times per day and he still hasn't responded. When I showed up at his house he didn't answer the door either. I tried knocking on his bedroom window and he called the cops. I went back tonight during the first half of the game and watched the game while laying in his bed! It was awesome! I left at halftime though. But not before stealing some of his underwear lolololol! I'll post some pics if anyone is interested!

Anyway, I still think he is a big part of this team despite these early season struggles. Go Jazz!

cancel thread

Awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.