What's new

Kanter's Funny Twitter Feed

Is the Jazz forum like this throughout the season where the same stuff gets posted again and again?

At lest he did post something like that Patriot fan did about Torry Smith's brother who just died. Every day people are even worse than Athletes most of the time.

technological don juan!

Proffesional athletes should be banned from twitter. It makes their stupidity way too easy to broadcast.

I think of the same situation in an opposite way. Thanks to Twitter, we have the chance to discriminate the intelligent athletes and celebrities that have the ability to reflect their levels to a verbal platform from the dumbass, naive and ignorant ones.

Is the Jazz forum like this throughout the season where the same stuff gets posted again and again?

In the seasons threads get buried fast, or someone will post this kind of thing in a Call me A Homer like thread. So yes, everything gets rehashed. And the crowd is cruel to anyone who is unfortunate enough to makes such a mistake.

Also, what happened to the Muslim choir boy from Kentucky? Somebody get that boy a case of peanut butter quick. And somebody take his phone away.

In the seasons threads get buried fast, or someone will post this kind of thing in a Call me A Homer like thread. So yes, everything gets rehashed. And the crowd is cruel to anyone who is unfortunate enough to makes such a mistake.

Also, what happened to the Muslim choir boy from Kentucky? Somebody get that boy a case of peanut butter quick. And somebody take his phone away.

Yeah nightmare have you seen the game threads? They were the reason I joined. Pretty talented people here with a good sense of humor WHEN it comes to basketball.

Who is this Muslim boy you're talking about mellow? Any nicknames? Forgive my ignorance if he is renowned.

Yeah nightmare have you seen the game threads? They were the reason I joined. Pretty talented people here with a good sense of humor WHEN it comes to basketball.

Who is this Muslim boy you're talking about mellow? Any nicknames? Forgive my ignorance if he is renowned.

Dalamon is Muslim and PKM has Kentucky ties. Maybe he is combining the two...

Enes Kanter discovering the power of Twitter was the best thing that happened this offseason.

Rather than create a new thread, I found the one that fit the best and dragged it up. Anyway, Kanter's twittered again:

Now time to have some fun. It's Saturday night and Enes Kanter is in L.A. Ohh yeahh, Y'all know what does that mean ;)
Question is, is Kanter going to work out in Utah? It was funny at first, but it's starting to look like he's becoming a bit of a party slut. No matter how funny he is, he is starting to become the type of player that the Jazz have avoided in the past. They usually prefer to go for the family oriented players, not the playboys of the league. I wonder if his posts are seriously demonstrating his intentions or if he's just trying to get a reaction with them.

Finally, have the Jazz changed with the changing of the guard (Larry and Sloan replaced by Greg and Corbin). Maybe it's not as important to the new management to have clean cut players and more important to have talent. I guess as long as they don't do anything illegal maybe it's ok.

Rather than create a new thread, I found the one that fit the best and dragged it up. Anyway, Kanter's twittered again:

Question is, is Kanter going to work out in Utah? It was funny at first, but it's starting to look like he's becoming a bit of a party slut. No matter how funny he is, he is starting to become the type of player that the Jazz have avoided in the past. They usually prefer to go for the family oriented players, not the playboys of the league. I wonder if his posts are seriously demonstrating his intentions or if he's just trying to get a reaction with them.

Finally, have the Jazz changed with the changing of the guard (Larry and Sloan replaced by Greg and Corbin). Maybe it's not as important to the new management to have clean cut players and more important to have talent. I guess as long as they don't do anything illegal maybe it's ok.

My only concern is that Kanter will go to a big market team in a few years where he can party more. He's shown that he's serious about improving as a basketball player, so I'm not worried about him partying too hard so much as falling in love with a big market NBA city like LA.

I think we'll be okay either way. Enes is not some Sean Kemp or anything, just a very young adult having some occassional fun. Is that so bad?

My only concern is that Kanter will go to a big market team in a few years where he can party more. He's shown that he's serious about improving as a basketball player, so I'm not worried about him partying too hard so much as falling in love with a big market NBA city like LA.

Party more than in SLC? You can't party harder than with a **** load of meth and we have tons of that.