What's new

Kavanaugh Back in the News

Lol stupid comment that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. As usual all you do is add toxicity. Nothing more. The FBI didn't call you a liar
they said Kavanaugh was clear of wrong doing. When you say otherwise, then you are lying.
I didn't say anyone was not clear of any wrong doing or was guilty of anything.
I still have no idea what you arguing with me about. You are losing your mind.

I will ask you a simple question, let's see if you can answer it.
What have I said in this discussion that you even disagree with?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I didn't say anyone was not clear of any wrong doing our was guilty of anything.
I still have no idea what you arguing with me about. You are losing your mind.

I will ask you a simple question, let's see if you can answer it.
What have I said in this discussion that you even disagree with?

I disagree with your childish toxicity. It's why I stay away from you until you constantly quote me. So just please stop. Thanks.

I disagree with your childish toxicity. It's why I stay away from you until you constantly quote me. So just please stop. Thanks.
I knew you couldn't answer the question.
You keep saying that I am saying a bunch of stuff that I never said. Try lying less about me and see if I become less toxic.

You started it. As I said you're not even worth my thought yet you keep pinging me. You're an obsessive weirdo. So just stop. Thanks
I said he answered you. He did. How is that starting something with you?

Bye fishon. As I said I've been nothing but cool to you but enough is enough.
Nothing but cool to me lol.

The FBI says you are a liar. So cool.
You are childish and toxic. Super extra cool

That's in response to your garbage. I didn't quote you, you quoted me. I didn't name drop you, you name dropped me. Your a weird dude and you creep me out.

Bye
So when you said that you have been nothing but cool to me you weren't being truthful. Agreed.

I don't think anyone here is claiming he's been found guilty of anything by the law, so I'm confused about where due process has been denied.

Let me put it this way, some Democrats have reason to believe he lied under oath and think there should be impeachment proceedings.

Where is the lack of due process here?

Shouldnt the standards for due process be applied to pretty much any time someone is accused of anything, regardless of there legal implications?

You would think this would be the moral thing to do. We are talking about a man's life, reputation, career, etc..

Seriously, wtf happened to the morals and principles of liberals? There are none? What? Please explain. No problem ruing a mans life with an accusation that is based in zero evidence? Thats where we are at? As long as there is political gain then its ok?

Its just another example of the outrageous hypocrisy and double standards the left operates from. Its ****ing joke. Its why no one gives a **** about your cries about Donald Trump. We know you dont really have principles.

So when you said that you have been nothing but cool to me you weren't being truthful. Agreed.

Meh, I take it back and I apologize. I was just responding to your insults with insults of my own. I should be better than that. I am better than that.

With all due respect just leave my name out of your mouth if you're going to be rude. I'll do the same

Meh, I take it back and I apologize. I was just responding to your insults with insults of my own. I should be better than that. I am better than that.

With all due respect just leave my name out of your mouth if you're going to be rude. I'll do the same
Ok

Shouldnt the standards for due process be applied to pretty much any time someone is accused of anything, regardless of there legal implications?

You would think this would be the moral thing to do. We are talking about a man's life, reputation, career, etc..

Seriously, wtf happened to the morals and principles of liberals? There are none? What? Please explain. No problem ruing a mans life with an accusation that is based in zero evidence? Thats where we are at? As long as there is political gain then its ok?

Its just another example of the outrageous hypocrisy and double standards the left operates from. Its ****ing joke. Its why no one gives a **** about your cries about Donald Trump. We know you dont really have principles.

I'm sure there are some liberals who agree with you and think kavanaugh is innocent of the accusations.

Wouldn't the moral thing to do be to only question those liberals who have questioned kavanaughs innocence rather than every liberal in existence?
Seems like the standard for due process should be applied anytime anyone is accused of anything. Right now you are accusing millions of liberals of having no morals. Just doesn't seem right to me regardless of any legal implications.

Thread Title: Kavanaugh Back in the News

Why? Because the news decided to recycle unfounded accusations about Kavanaugh. Better hope the media doesn't decide to turn their power against you one day.

I don't think anyone here is claiming he's been found guilty of anything by the law, so I'm confused about where due process has been denied.

Let me put it this way, some Democrats have reason to believe he lied under oath and think there should be impeachment proceedings.

Where is the lack of due process here?

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what Kavanaugh did or didn’t do. He’s now become a symbol for some people. On one side he’s the embodiment of the hypocritical corrupt, misogynistic sleaze of the right. These people see him as a symbol to take down with any and every accusation.
For the other side, he’s the embodiment of a group of people who were once in power but are now being rejected by modernism, feminists, and secularists. These are people who will stand by him no matter how many accusations are made against him. So him fighting back and essentially telling democrats, the media, and celebrities to **** off gets them really excited.

Brett has essentially become yet another political football in our endless culture war.

You mean, when people accuse Hillary Clinton of corruption? Go on, say that because of your deep belief in due process, Hillary is innocent of any criminal activity in your eyes.

Last I checked, he was still a SCOTUS justice, with all the power and prestige that entails. How horrible.

Its why no one gives a **** about your cries about Donald Trump.

You mean, as opposed to all the allegations of sexual assault right-wingers take seriously?

Yeah OK, I mean obviously people don't use that same standard in everything we do and I'm sure you don't either. If my friends tell me about how a person they know is a thief for example, I may be hesitant to invite to my house. If a work reference on a potential hire at work says the candidate has problems with dependability and is lazy, am I going to ask them to prove it, lest the candidate be robbed of his "due process?"

Of course not. We make value judgments all the time about people without expecting every "fact" we know about them to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

You can spare me the histrionics about the degeneracy of liberals or leftists, thanks. Trump supporters are the last people to have claim over the moral high ground when it comes to politics.

I believe they said they could not confirm certain parts of the stories about Kavanaugh, not that he was cleared.
I believe the specific correction was that the woman someone claimed to have seen be subjected to Kavanaugh's dick being thrust in her hand doesn't remember the incident, although others apparently do.