What's new

Kavanaugh Back in the News

Like I asked Brow what behavior and what evidence do you present? An obviously biased NYT article?
I mean, we have testimony from multiple women about their experiences with him, some of which has been backed up by others who witnessed Kavanaugh engage in similar behavior.

We could go back and rehash this entire thread if you'd like to, but it seems like a waste of time.

I mean, we have testimony from multiple women about their experiences with him, some of which has been backed up by others who witnessed Kavanaugh engage in similar behavior.

We could go back and rehash this entire thread if you'd like to, but it seems like a waste of time.
So nothing again....

Yeah we're done. I'm an idiot for trying to get an answer. Duh me.

Don't worry, I'm not going to pretend there is any level of evidence that would make you take lying under oath seriously.
LMAO absolutely fantastic change of conversation.

I repeat, I'm an idiot for thinking you guys could answer a simple question without completely changing the subject.

Why is the sky blue?

You guys: because lettuce

I guess the question for jazzy is, can testimony be used as evidence? If yes, then there is the answer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I pretty obviously answered your question, don't pretend I'm ducking you just because you didn't like the answer.
Ya I saw this from you just a couple of posts ago: we have testimony from multiple women about their experiences with him, some of which has been backed up by others who witnessed Kavanaugh engage in similar behavior.

Seemed like an answer to me but then again we are talking about jazzy fresh here so....

Ya I saw this from you just a couple of posts ago: we have testimony from multiple women about their experiences with him, some of which has been backed up by others who witnessed Kavanaugh engage in similar behavior.

Seemed like an answer to me but then again we are talking about jazzy fresh here so....

Yet the FBI calls you both liars.

Ok.
So the FBI said that zombie didn't provide you an answer to your question?
Weird that the FBI follows jazzfanz discussions.

Also, the FBI has never actually even spoken to me before. Do you have some kind of evidence that the FBI called me a liar? I don't think that ever happened.

Wait, so the FBI is a fountain of truth now? That's convenient.

You're wrong BTW, they said they were not able to corroborate the claims made, but we know they weren't given authorization from the White House to even make an attempt to for Ramirez.

Ok.
So the FBI said that zombie didn't provide you an answer to your question?
Weird that the FBI follows jazzfanz discussions

He provided common events that happened not evidence that they did happen. Hearsay is not evidence.

But as I said I'm an idiot to even be here asking simple questions to you. I digress in embarrassment that I stooped to such dumb ****ery.

He provided common events that happened not evidence that they did happen. Hearsay is not evidence.

But as I said I'm an idiot to even be here asking simple questions to you. I digress in embarrassment that I stooped to such dumb ****ery.
You didn't ever ask me a question and I never answered anything.
I just quoted what zombie said and asked if eyewitness testimony is ever used as evidence.
I have no idea why you are after me or what I did to rile you up. You said the FBI called me, fishonjazz, a liar. Do you have proof of that? Yes or no answer please.
Have a nice day

You didn't ever ask me a question and I never answered anything.
I just quoted what zombie said and asked if eyewitness testimony is ever used as evidence.
I have no idea why you are after me or what I did to rile you up. You said the FBI called me, fishonjazz, a liar. Do you have proof of that? Yes or no answer please.
Have a nice day

Yes. Kavanaugh was investigated and vetted ad nauseum for a very long time. He was cleared by everyone. Crazy thing is even Dr. Ford's lawyer admits they went after Kavanaugh due to his ideals. You know, the lady who can't even remember where, when, how it happened?(the type of simple evidence I'm looking for.)

So yes. That's my "evidence" even though personally I'm not going to pretend to know. I don't know the truth and neither does anybody here. I do know accusing someone of rape and sexual assault is no laughing matter and there's a thing called due process. Something every single person, even our worst enemies, should be afforded. Absolutely disgusting what the left has done here.

Yes. Kavanaugh was investigated and vetted ad nauseum for a very long time. He was cleared by everyone. Crazy thing is even Dr. Ford's lawyer admits they went after Kavanaugh due to his ideals. You know, the lady who can't even remember where, when, how it happened?(the type of simple evidence I'm looking for.)

So yes. That's my "evidence" even though personally I'm not going to pretend to know. I don't know the truth and neither does anybody here. I do know accusing someone of rape and sexual assault is no laughing matter and there's a thing called due process. Something every single person, even our worst enemies, should be afforded. Absolutely disgusting what the left has done here.
He's not in jail right now, so I'm not sure what "due process" has been withheld from him.

So by law he's innocent. Why would he be in jail if he's innocent? You and the Democrats seem to be the ones saying he's guilty. Or am I wrong?
I don't think anyone here is claiming he's been found guilty of anything by the law, so I'm confused about where due process has been denied.

Let me put it this way, some Democrats have reason to believe he lied under oath and think there should be impeachment proceedings.

Where is the lack of due process here?

Last edited:

Sorry but that doesn't prove the FBI called me a liar and had nothing to do with my post. I know for a fact that the FBI never called me a liar. They never called me anything. I have never had any interaction with the FBI. I think you have lost your mind.

Sorry but that doesn't prove the FBI called me a liar and had nothing to do with my post. I know for a fact that the FBI never called me a liar. They never called me anything. I have never had any interaction with the FBI. I think you have lost your mind.

Lol stupid comment that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. As usual all you do is add toxicity. Nothing more. The FBI didn't call you a liar
they said Kavanaugh was clear of wrong doing. When you say otherwise, then you are lying.