What's new

KAWHI TO MISS GAME 5

If Mike is ready, we play him. If he's not, we sit him. I don't see how this dilemma has us so divided.

An ankle injury takes time but you know if you can go or not. You can protect it, tape it, and motor through some pain. A hamstring is a tissue injury. If you can't go, you just can't go.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

The war of attrition is finally breaking in our favor?

Jazz have got to be full throttle right from the jump and put the Clippers in a big hole early. If they do, I don't see the big comeback like the first few games.

Opportunity has just knocked on the Jazz's door gentlemen.

How did he went from good to not on injury report and now to miss the entire series??
They heard the hype of how good our medical and training staff were and are trying to emulate.

I knew that wasn’t good. Non-contact and knowing Kawhi’s injury history.

Can you imagine guys like Sean and Nate on Clippers forums.

KAWHI BETTER GET HIS *** OUT THERE AND PLAY OR ELSE HIS *** CAN WALK THIS OFF-SEASON

This NBA season is a complete joke. Adam Silver should go to jail for the compressed schedule.

Hard eye roll... like Silver is the taskmaster spinning webs of evil deceit. Its a ****** situation... both owners and players could have had less games and paid a hefty penalty salary wise... they didn't want to take a pay cut... they are 50/50 partners... Silver's salary didn't change. You want to blame the owners then fine, but save 50% of that blame pie for the players too.

I knew that wasn’t good. Non-contact and knowing Kawhi’s injury history.

Can you imagine guys like Sean and Nate on Clippers forums.

KAWHI BETTER GET HIS *** OUT THERE AND PLAY OR ELSE HIS *** CAN WALK THIS OFF-SEASON
I just figured he stepped wrong... I'm old... so it feels like I do that type of misstep once a month.

Hard eye roll... like Silver is the taskmaster spinning webs of evil deceit. Its a ****** situation... both owners and players could have had less games and paid a hefty penalty salary wise... they didn't want to take a pay cut... they are 50/50 partners... Silver's salary didn't change. You want to blame the owners then fine, but save 50% of that blame pie for the players too.

Seriously though lol. It’s Adam Silver’s fault Kawhi is brittle as ****.

Seriously though lol. It’s Adam Silver’s fault Kawhi is brittle as ****.
There have been a lot more injuries because of the turnaround and compressed schedule... but if the players want to bitch about it the time to bitch about it would have been when they were deciding the pay. Its also not like we sent these guys to the front lines of a war.