What's new

KAWHI TO MISS GAME 5

I wanted Conley back even at 70%. After looking at Harden, I'm not so sure. I kind of think the Nets blew him out just to get that 1 for 10 game last night. He wont be right for a month now, at least. I mean they REALLY needed that game, but they played him 46 minutes. He may be functionally done now. I'm not sure what to think.
What if I told you that the Jazz don't have to play him 46 minutes? Or even 30. Or even 20.

That being said, if there was essentially another injury then that changes how bullish I am to try that plan right now.

Mike sat 16 days last time. Today is 14 days rest.

I say roll the dice and sit him. We’re at home, have a superior squad, and are coming off two losses and should be laser focused.
He had a setback so your timer is off now.

If that's what you'd like to call what all the white liberals in this thread were doing....so be it.
@Jason
@colton

Can we please just insta-ban anyone trying to force a thread into political fighting for absolutely no reason, especially threads that have nothing in any way to do with politics?

It's actually the direct definition of trolling.

TIA

@Jason
@colton

Can we please just insta-ban anyone trying to force a thread into political fighting for absolutely no reason, especially threads that have nothing in any way to do with politics?

It's actually the direct definition of trolling.

TIA
1000% seconded.

And we completely blew our opportunity to capitalize on this unfortunate event.

@Hax0rs

you should go back to 8chan for a couple minutes so you can get your racist masturbation pron to re-energize. You're coming off a little weak right now. Ain't nobody worried about what you might do.

@Hax0rs

you should go back to 8chan for a couple minutes so you can get your racist masturbation pron to re-energize. You're coming off a little weak right now. Ain't nobody worried about what you might do.
I get put in the slammer for 6 months for a post like this. Hell, threatening to kill a sitting president is fine too I guess.