What's new

Kemba or Tobias, who would you rather have?

Kemba or Tobias, who do you take?

• Total voters
Jazz need to add guys who can shoot surrounding Gobert.

Tobias Harris would be a great acquisition, and should be the team’s #1 target. He’d essentially fill the role that Hayward was expected to. As long as he buys into the team concept that the Jazz live by, I think he’d thrive.

I would take either of them. I think Kemba is the better player, but I also kind of feel like getting Harris might be the better move for us because it will force us to play Mitchell more as the PG and I think if we want to maximize him, we probably need him to play lead ballhandler more.

It’s certainly possible. Let’s not act like it doesn’t happen. Will it? Who knows. But it could.
You took what I said out of context. I know it’s possible, more than so, but he wants to make moves predicated on the jazz drafting a starter. At 23 the odds aren’t in the jazz favor. Even Hood who became a starter, it took several years.

Is there any evidence or rumor to suggest that Kemba would have any interest in coming here?

The more I think about it, the more I think the Jazz should just go all-in on the chase for Harris. Send Quin, Donovan, Rudy, and Zanik to his ****ing doorstep on June 30th. Have Lindsey call Kemba's people right when free agency opens, send a call to Kawhi's people. Tell all of them that the max and whatever wrinkles they want to throw in the contract are waiting to be signed by the first one to sign it in order to create urgency and also to cover bases.

Or don't even bother with Kemba and Kawhi and focus your resources on plan A then the cascade of contingency plans.

Last edited:
Is there any evidence or rumor to suggest that Kemba would have any interest in coming here?

I think the Jazz should just go all-in on the chase for Harris. Don't bother offering the max to anyone else. Send Quin, Donovan, Rudy, and Lindsey to his ****ing doorstep on June 30th.
And take a page out of the Doc Rivers / Chris Paul playbook.

a-definitive-timeline-of-the-wackiest-night-in-nb-2-29878-1436456284-1_dblbig.jpg