What's new

Kevin Durant

QuinSnydersHair

Beat up again. Out over a week. We all know this. But a screw in his foot. I know those surgeries are rather common practice but are they for athletic NBA players?

I feel like this is sort of flying under the radar and can't help but feel it could be a sign of worse things to come for him.

They should have kept Harden, bit the bullet and pay that luxury tax. They could have won 1-2 championships by now.

I guess it could be Karma biting Clay Bennett in the *** for stealing the team from Seattle.

Well, I hate to admit this....but there winning without him! Could be Westbrook, for all of his faults, is the more valuable player on that team?

Russ is the locomotive but it's also Ibaka becoming a stretch 4, bench ruling other teams and chemistry building big time. They are having fun out there.

...better double check that again! I think it was the Nuggets that won a first round series as an 8th seed, not the Warriors!

...better double check that again! I think it was the Nuggets that won a first round series as an 8th seed, not the Warriors!

True. Would that make the Warriors the only team to win a first round series as an 8th seed and lose a first round series to an 8th seed?

Upon thinking about it, it would be really interesting for the Thunder to be #8 and beat the #1 Warriors because then both teams would have beaten a #1 seed in the first round and lost as #1 seed in the first round since the Nuggets accomplished the feat against the SuperSonics.