What's new

KOC be gone

If we don't do anything to acquire a PG who will be a significant upgrade this summer, I'm on the bandwagon. Kinda pissed I have to wait that long.

Steve Lindsey be gone. Did the Jazz hire him to just sit around and do nothing?
I could do that for half the salary.

And aren't you supposed to be gone already, junkie?

Steve Lindsey be gone. Did the Jazz hire him to just sit around and do nothing?
I could do that for half the salary.

And aren't you supposed to be gone already, junkie?

Mo Town, I expect more form you. you are usually right on the mark. I have to say i disagree with you here. lets be real here. It makes no sense to make a trade just to make a trade. It sounds like the clips wanted burks and Millsap in the deal for bledsoe.
If a deal to help the team wasn't there than it wasn't there. Why does everyone insist on Firing KOC and Lindsey? KOC is one of the better GM's/VPBO in the league. Lets look at who we could have. Kahn? Bryan Colangelo? Billy King? John Hammond? KOC and Lindsey are great.

As much as I'm upset about it, what were we really expecting? No one's gonna give up anything for half a year of Jefferson.

I have a feeling that he tried to pull a trade but couldn't get what he wanted in return or the other teams involved wanted something he wasn't willing to part with. Either way, they have a lot of money for next year.

I have a feeling that he tried to pull a trade but couldn't get what he wanted in return or the other teams involved wanted something he wasn't willing to part with. Either way, they have a lot of money for next year.

For what a star isn't going to want to come to Utah. Maybe some vet to play infront of our young players. YAH!

Money for who? Paul hates us. D12 isn't coming here. Someone will overpay Jennings. Maybe revisit Bledsoe as hell be a restricted FA. But now he picks his team foe the most part.

This draft class is a joke for point guards also. I'm not sold on T.Burke. ......but they're are not two picks id want in this draft or even one sure fire. Id rather trade back into the 14 draft.

As long as we don't bring back both Jefferson and Millsap, I guess I'll be okay. It's just hard to believe we have essentially the same roster as 2 years ago.

Why would we get rid of KOC?

He drafted Millsap in the 2nd round. He also drafted Evans, Burks, Hayward, Murphy and Kanter - none have been flops. He signed Carroll when nobody wanted him. Signed Tinsley and Foye for cheap. Traded the cancer that is Deron Williams for draft picks and Favors.

People will point toward Bell and Marvin not being great choices, but we can't expect the guy to bat 1.000

He's given us a competitive team. Now it's up to Dennis Lindsey.

Hell the Oakland raiders can he competitive sometimes. That doesn't change the fact were still a mid draft early playoff exit team. The biggest trade he didn't make was for Harden I think. Lord knows we had the pieces