What's new

Korver is trash

Yeah it was a douchy thing, I agree. I just thought it was funny that some few comments could make someone so angry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ain’t mad... just sharing opinions and trying to form logic takes some letters and words sometimes.

I don’t like being called a “trash poster” but mad... nah

Ain’t mad... just sharing opinions and trying to form logic takes some letters and words sometimes.

I don’t like being called a “trash poster” but mad... nah
I never directly called you a trash poster. You may or may not be, but I never said you were. This furthers my point about people putting words in my mouth.

I never directly called you a trash poster. You may or may not be, but I never said you were. This furthers my point about people putting words in my mouth.

I never said he was trash. Jesus you're thick

Never got embarrassed, just tired of trash posters who put words in my mouth

K... I’m done

Kyoto fights and insults everyone, then cries about how everyone is mean and how he should quit the internet. Stop fighting everyone who disagrees with you, and you'll no longer have that problem.

Kyoto fights and insults everyone, then cries about how everyone is mean and how he should quit the internet. Stop fighting everyone who disagrees with you, and you'll no longer have that problem.
Stop having a different opinion and people will all get along. Hmm...

Stop having a different opinion and people will all get along. Hmm...

Is that supposed to summarize what I said?

You literally said you wanted to stop posting online (in a different thread), because people are trash blah blah. This obviously upsets you, but you're the problem, not everyone else. You can't see any sign of disagreement without having an outburst.

I recommend you try to learn to be more tolerant of disagreement, for the sake of your blood pressure.

Is that supposed to summarize what I said?

You literally said you wanted to stop posting online (in a different thread), because people are trash blah blah. This obviously upsets you, but you're the problem, not everyone else. You can't see any sign of disagreement without having an outburst.

I recommend you try to learn to be more tolerant of disagreement, for the sake of your blood pressure.
I got upset in the gobert post because people kept putting words in my mouth saying I was calling Gobert trash etc. There were posters on here that I respected (for the most part) that just made me change how I approach this board.

I tried the whole talking and reasoning thing but things got waaaaay out of hand. The only thing I said on that post is that I got tired of people passing to Gobert in the paint with his back to the basket and not having a go-to move.

People blew it out of proportion and it more frustrated me than made me mad. So, yeah I tried the talking to people on here, but you're right, if I dont disagree with people I wont upset people.

Gobert DID make a move like i was talking about in that Gobert thread during the Philadelphia game against Embiid. (The turn around hook shot)

Check out that run-on sentence XD

I got upset in the gobert post because people kept putting words in my mouth saying I was calling Gobert trash etc. There were posters on here that I respected (for the most part) that just made me change how I approach this board.

I tried the whole talking and reasoning thing but things got waaaaay out of hand. The only thing I said on that post is that I got tired of people passing to Gobert in the paint with his back to the basket and not having a go-to move.

People blew it out of proportion and it more frustrated me than made me mad. So, yeah I tried the talking to people on here, but you're right, if I dont disagree with people I wont upset people.

TL;DR

Quit posting more than 10 words in a post, dude.

Yep, and that is why I try not to engage in arguments. I say my piece, someone disagrees, I move on.

Alright, enough. Can we get this thread back on track talking about how awesome 37 year old Korver is? He’s still averaging a career high in points per minute at 18.1 per 36. His career average is 13.7. Also averaging 10.3 three point attempts per 36, a career best. Previous best was 9.1 and career is 6.4.

Plus, he’s shooting his lowest from deep (40.5%) since ‘15-‘16, and before that it was ‘08-‘09, so I expect that to come back closer to his career mean of 43.1%. And he should start hitting free throws.

And he’s playing good D, as he always has.

Alright, enough. Can we get this thread back on track talking about how awesome 37 year old Korver is? He’s still averaging a career high in points per minute at 18.1 per 36. His career average is 13.7. Also averaging 10.3 three point attempts per 36, a career best. Previous best was 9.1 and career is 6.4.

Plus, he’s shooting his lowest from deep (40.5%) since ‘15-‘16, and before that it was ‘08-‘09, so I expect that to come back closer to his career mean of 43.1%. And he should start hitting free throws.

And he’s playing good D, as he always has.
He been pretty damn great no doubt

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It sucked to see Burks go especially because with the right system he can have decent output.

That being said, Korver seems to be a good fit and seems to have a good work ethic and given his age, the ~20mins a game is a reasonable amount of time for a role player.

It sucked to see Burks go especially because with the right system he can have decent output.

That being said, Korver seems to be a good fit and seems to have a good work ethic and given his age, the ~20mins a game is a reasonable amount of time for a role player.

Burks could have an offense tailor made for him and still wouldn't perform. Oh wait, he had a perfect opportunity that matches his catch and shoot or drive skillset here. Just like Ingles and Korver are doing.

Burks could have an offense tailor made for him and still wouldn't perform. Oh wait, he had a perfect opportunity that matches his catch and shoot or drive skillset here. Just like Ingles and Korver are doing.

Yep. Burks, ingles, and korver are basically the same

Yep. Burks, ingles, and korver are basically the same

Can't tell if serious or not. They all have different strengths within the role but they all play the 3 point catch and shoot or get driven off the line role. Crowder as well. With the exception of Joe's other role as point forward. Burks played some pnr too but never excelled...

Can't tell if serious or not. They all have different strengths within the role but they all play the 3 point catch and shoot or get driven off the line role. Crowder as well. With the exception of Joe's other role as point forward. Burks played some pnr too but never excelled...
Fairly certain that was sarcasm.