What's new

Korver is trash

Hmmm how’s it goink?
Its goink fine.

He hit a couple shots. Then gave up twice as many. We are lucky we didnt lose that game. Notice how he was yanked after missing his defensive assignments?

I already called that we would start winning games with or without him. It was always in the cards.

Its goink fine.

He hit a couple shots. Then gave up twice as many. We are lucky we didnt lose that game. Notice how he was yanked after missing his defensive assignments?

I already called that we would start winning games with or without him. It was always in the cards.
He gave up 8 threes? Cool intellectual dishonesty.

Its goink fine.

Here you go again with the, "I called it" garbage. So, will you own it when you're wrong too? Or it's probably one of those, when you're wrong you're also right kind of things. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Its goink fine.

Just an FYI... goink is not a typo.

Also Korver was really solid on defense... got torched by Steph when he had to cover for another player that wasn’t back quick enough... I don’t expect you to actually see what is going on though... you seem like the type that can’t see the truth in front of your face and enjoys the smell of your own farts. You and PGAB should hang out.

What a stupid *** trade just from the stand point that we used an expiring contract to get him. When we could have used that as ammo to make a more important trade.

Now we are stuck with him next year for 7.5 mil too. Damn, that was so dumb.

I would way rather have Burks and those picks too.

This is my new favorite thread. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

You aint good when you help the team 1 out of 15 games.

....you talkin about Mitchell......or Ribino? How we keep winning with the pathetic play we get out of those two guys, especially Mitchell is beyond me! If either one of those guys could shoot worth a lick, we'd lap the field! When was the last time Mitchell had a decent game? Two weeks ago...maybe 3?

GUEST_2233bb5e-de0e-4669-a05e-455421d9ac47

DSC_0191_l.jpg

Right i'm set, carry on...