What's new

Kyrie Irving

Would you trade Trey Burke & Gordon Hayward for Kyrie Irving?

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 43 81.1%
  • I'd trade Trey, plus anyone but Hayward

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
...yeah, why would we want to go from 50 loses to 60 loses.....by turning our team into a bonafide "hiphop" team to boot?

Does anyone else hear anything? I think I hear the faint murmur of irrelevance shouting to itself in the distance.

empty stats. AI averaged 7+ assists many times that doesn't mean he is a willing passer. these ball dominant guys will get their numbers. points, assists, etc, etc. but they don't make the team go. hero ball doesn't work unless you are MJ or kobe like.

but i'm curious if bron can eventually break kyrie's ego. this kid's ego is too big for his own good. he gotta succumb and accept his role or there will be some major changes.

AI did lead that 76ers team to the Finals though right?

LOL .. just messing with ya.

No!
now let's move on.
I am enjoying the Cavs' situation this year. They are like a reality show full of attention whores and mafia wives. Talk about ego and vanity.

NO, but if I said yes, wouldn't the budget for both teams have to be considered?? Better question is why would someone even inquire about a trade that's impossible because the money doesn't match and doesn't make sense?

Lol @ this thread. Yep Kyrie is garbage and Hayward is an all timer. Make this thread yesterday morning and the reaction is 100% opposite.

You mean last year?? Hayward has been amazing since preseason. Jazz currently have the 3rd best offense in the league, just need to fix the defense.

LMAO! Irving was an all-star starter for the East last year, but yeah, I'm sure everybody here would have scoffed at that trade because Gordo "has been awesome since preseason.":rolleyes: Only on Jazzfanz.

i dont want Kyrie anywhere near this Jazz team unless it's on the other side of an *** whomping.

Kyrie is a selfish player and he's never going to win anything unless he changes his attitude.

I don't know if I would do the trade or not (haywards game winner is too fresh in my mind still) but you guys are all severely under-rating kyrie irving. Dude is really really good

I don't know if I would do the trade or not (haywards game winner is too fresh in my mind still) but you guys are all severely under-rating kyrie irving. Dude is really really good
Agree.
Kyrie is MVP capable. And this amount of selfish behavior Seems related to Lebron's arrival .. Maybe Sebron is the one acting like a d-bag -internally and Kyrie is responding accordingly.

I would do the trade.

LOL. I wouldn't do Irving for Hayward straight up. We've seen having an all-star PG is not all that important for championship success. Irving and his zero assists would be quite the fit in Quin's system. I'd much rather have Hayward and his 5 assists/per from the SF position. Besides, we already have our PGOTF in Exum.

Kinda funny how Hayward wasn't worth the MAX merely 3 months ago and now we wouldn't trade him for Kyrie.

Lol @ this thread. Yep Kyrie is garbage and Hayward is an all timer. Make this thread yesterday morning and the reaction is 100% opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was on the record as saying I'd rather not pay max money to Hayward, but hat he was worth it.

And whoever compared Irving to AI is ****ing out of his mind. AI is one of the all time great competitors to ever play the game. Not many superstars could've carried that ****ty team to the finals

i dont want Kyrie anywhere near this Jazz team unless it's on the other side of an *** whomping.

Kyrie is a selfish player and he's never going to win anything unless he changes his attitude.

He won a gold medal tho...

With few exceptions ever, you need elite offensive talent/alphas to build a contender in the NBA and only a fool wouldn't consider acquiring Kyrie if the possibility was there. Now, I of course have concerns about Kyrie's ability to play within a team concept (since I'm not sure he ever has in the NBA and is butting heads with one of the easiest-to-play with superstars in NBA history), but maybe this is just what happens when alphas get together sometimes. I have concerns about his durability as well. But you'd HAVE to look at doing it.

I've been hard on Hayward at times but if he can sustain what he's been doing then he's almost untouchable. The same could almost be said of Favors. Favors or Gobert could end up having massive value to a Cavs team that has really no rim-protector and it shows. I'd trade anyone but Hayward I think. If nothing else, you could probably flip him? That's assuming the Cavs panic and can't get their **** together, which would be silly considering how rocky it was for the Heat at times in the early going.

I would be cool with Irving's attitude on offense if he brought it on defense. Westbrook does what Kyrie does sometimes, but he brings it on defense.

With few exceptions ever, you need elite offensive talent/alphas to build a contender in the NBA and only a fool wouldn't consider acquiring Kyrie if the possibility was there. Now, I of course have concerns about Kyrie's ability to play within a team concept (since I'm not sure he ever has in the NBA and is butting heads with one of the easiest-to-play with superstars in NBA history), but maybe this is just what happens when alphas get together sometimes. I have concerns about his durability as well. But you'd HAVE to look at doing it.

I've been hard on Hayward at times but if he can sustain what he's been doing then he's almost untouchable. The same could almost be said of Favors. Favors or Gobert could end up having massive value to a Cavs team that has really no rim-protector and it shows. I'd trade anyone but Hayward I think. If nothing else, you could probably flip him? That's assuming the Cavs panic and can't get their **** together, which would be silly considering how rocky it was for the Heat at times in the early going.

i don't believe that alpha stuff. spurs won it all with aging stars who sacrificed their salary for a ring. none of them are top 10 guys stat wise. you don't see 1 ball dominant guy there. i'm all in for unselfish team with ball movements and good defense. with kyrie, he will try to run the show. it will be entertaining. we will be in awe. but we won't go anywhere unless he changes his style. i'm not sure if he will do that. he is AI mold IMO if he isn't controlled. right now he is a great situation because i believe bron can convince him. but if he comes to us, he will act like he is a savior.

we are utah jazz. we are not lakers. we need a team. guys like kyrie could potentially break the locker room.

i don't believe that alpha stuff. spurs won it all with aging stars who sacrificed their salary for a ring.
Like I started the entire post with, "WITH FEW EXCEPTIONS EVER"

If you think that replicating what is completely unprecedented (take special note of that word and what it means) and special in basketball is easy then you are simply living in a fantasy. By the way, to suggest that the Spurs didn't have star-power is a completely absurd notion.