What's new

Lakers at Jazz Game Thread

oh well... the Bulls game seems like the perfect chance for him to come back and play a little.

I think when were short handed like this, our guys concentrate more and cherish every possession, rather than try all those silly turnover prone "alley-oops" that cost us games we should be winning! Let the showboat Lakers toss up those alley-oops and then we can take advantage of them and win this game despite our short-handedness!

We are now at .500. We win this game and we can take off on our run that will keep us over .500 the rest of the year! We get our players back healthy, we will continue to move up the Western Conference, 8th seed, 7th seed, 6th seed, 5th seed, 4th seed! The only seed we don't want is the one that has us playing GS in the 1st round....agreed?

Injuries or not, this game is a must win right now. We can make up a full game on LA with this win and get that much closer to the playoff picture.

I say we band together and pull it out. Jazz continue their ascent to the top, win by 11.

Injuries or not, this game is a must win right now. We can make up a full game on LA with this win and get that much closer to the playoff picture.

I say we band together and pull it out. Jazz continue their ascent to the top, win by 11.

This. Without Lebron we got this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk