Lakers' quotes (II)-"Since when did Utah become some 3 point shooting juggernaut"

nateboz

I wonder how many of these "Lakers Fans" were Warriors, Heat, Cavs fans first?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

cowhide

Seeing ESPN's replays on Jazz threes makes me furious. Not all of them are bad contests. They really just jack them and make them. Can't wait til these frauds go 0-30 in a playoff game.

Obviously this is worst case scenario and we’ve seen the Jazz go cold in the past.
This year feels much different though and we’ve got so many players playing with confidence I don’t see how going 0-30 would even happen. If someone is off someone else seems to make up the difference. I’ve think we’ve withstood cold nights from everyone and still blown teams out. The only person I haven’t witnessed off is Clarkson. Has it happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jazz have won a few games without shooting well from the 3pt line so saying they will crash and burn if they do not shoot 3s well is inaccurate. Any team would lose if they went 0-30 but the Jazz would never have that happen. People seem to forget that the Jazz are simply winning games by double digits. If you look at the math it becomes even more impressive.
The Jazz outscored the Lakers by 42 points from the three. There is no way a team can over come that type of disparity. I know the playoffs are different mostly due to matchups and having to play the same team potentially 7 times so there is time for adjustments. However if the Jazz shoot their percentages most of the games they will be difficult to beat. The 3 pts raining down are demoralizing after a while. You can see the other team just start shaking their heads or throwing up their arms after cutting the lead to single digits and then the Jazz hit two or three straight 3s and now they are back to a double digit lead.

I am fine with the media/experts not making the Jazz the favorites because it will be sweeter if the Jazz win the NBA championship and "shock" the world. I like when we are underdogs but it seems to me that this team has a focus and silent confidence that breeds success. I certainly believe that this Utah Jazz team has as good a chance of winning it all as any other contender. I feel as though they are truly a contender. I never thought DW Jazz teams could win it all. I never thought they could beat the Spurs but I think Utah can beat any team in the league. Can they do it four times is the only question that still needs answering. I am both excited and hopeful.

TheGoldStandard

- Quin Snyder has to be the douchiest coach in the league. If Elon Musk were a coach....

I like this one... Quin has a distinguished douche look to him... like the guy that comes in your office and takes a couple fake golf swings while he talks with you.
He's like the douchy rich kid in the ski movie that will shut down the entire mountain unless you can beat him in a race down the K12.

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
Awesome. I like all the last ones:

Dear lord, the Jazz shooting is ****ing lit.

The Jazz are taking Giant Steps all over the rest of the league.

So utah now owns the soul box.

Kinda see this jazz team as the 2016 warriors without the star talent but more 40% shooters and because of the warriors creating that play style and proving it’s legit the jazz have just turned the amount of 3’s up to 11

I really liked Mitchell's playmaking this game. That's an aspect of his game that was really shaky in his first few seasons but he's sharpened it

Jazz's highest scorer had 18 points and Lakers got absolutely dominated. So fun to watch

Thank you Jazz bros for making LeBron rest for us!

framer

Jazz have won a few games without shooting well from the 3pt line so saying they will crash and burn if they do not shoot 3s well is inaccurate. Any team would lose if they went 0-30 but the Jazz would never have that happen. People seem to forget that the Jazz are simply winning games by double digits. If you look at the math it becomes even more impressive.
The Jazz outscored the Lakers by 42 points from the three. There is no way a team can over come that type of disparity. I know the playoffs are different mostly due to matchups and having to play the same team potentially 7 times so there is time for adjustments. However if the Jazz shoot their percentages most of the games they will be difficult to beat. The 3 pts raining down are demoralizing after a while. You can see the other team just start shaking their heads or throwing up their arms after cutting the lead to single digits and then the Jazz hit two or three straight 3s and now they are back to a double digit lead.

I am fine with the media/experts not making the Jazz the favorites because it will be sweeter if the Jazz win the NBA championship and "shock" the world. I like when we are underdogs but it seems to me that this team has a focus and silent confidence that breeds success. I certainly believe that this Utah Jazz team has as good a chance of winning it all as any other contender. I feel as though they are truly a contender. I never thought DW Jazz teams could win it all. I never thought they could beat the Spurs but I think Utah can beat any team in the league. Can they do it four times is the only question that still needs answering. I am both excited and hopeful.
I'm honestly kind of worried about getting the Sacramento vs. Lakers jobbing from the league and the refs. I think with greater access to social media, the outcry would probably be much louder though. . .