What's new

Last good song you listened to?

This is an OK song, but a great video. It contains a lot of violence so if that's not your thing I'd advise skipping this one.

Look it doesn't have to be a thing but you know i'm just more on the ball with whats hip. Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Hey is that a raincoat?

Just watched Trainspotting sequel (T2). Great movie, not as good as original, but I still liked it a lot. Like the original, it had a great soundtrack. I especially liked the song "Silk" by Wolf Alice: