What's new

Lay Off D-Will

franklin

I'm calling ******** on all this D-Will has quit us nonsense. Dude has more heart than just about any NBA player you'll ever find.

Look to last night's game for prime example of why Williams is pissed off. Lakers game had to be painful for him. He did everything he could in the first half (didn't watch the 2nd) to create. He'd drive and dish and dish and dish, but guys can't hit wide open ****ing shots. That miss from Price in the corner was pathetic. He second guessed the shot, realized he was wide open, Cracked a Beer!, set his feet, relaxed like it was a freethrow, and jacked up a clanker. Pathetic. Raja Bell can't hit ANYTHING.

This is what D-Will has been bitching about all year. He hasn't quit anything or anyone. He wants players around him who add. Does anyone really blame him for this? Imagine how potent he'd be if teams were forced to lay off him and defend the perimeter. He got absolutely mugged last night on every play he went to the hole because Lakers don't give a damn about the 2, 3, and 4 taking shots 17 foot out.

I have to kind of agree. Statistically he has been close to season averages over the last 5 games (18ppg, 9.8apg, 44%) 20 TOs over the last 5 game isn't good at all.

How about Raja 7-27 in the last 5 games? 2-12 on 3pters. Still getting 30 minutes of playing time for that crap? WTF?

Millsap has taken a big dip the last 5 games too.

I think most here think Dwill is the biz, but the dude needs to stop the pouting on the bench. He does not look like a superstar when he pouts. He needs to march up to KOC office and make demands. Thats where he can get work done. I somehow think Sloan may quitely step down if things arent better by the all star break.

I'm calling ******** on all this D-Will has quit us nonsense. Dude has more heart than just about any NBA player you'll ever find.

Look to last night's game for prime example of why Williams is pissed off. Lakers game had to be painful for him. He did everything he could in the first half (didn't watch the 2nd) to create. He'd drive and dish and dish and dish, but guys can't hit wide open ****ing shots. That miss from Price in the corner was pathetic. He second guessed the shot, realized he was wide open, Cracked a Beer!, set his feet, relaxed like it was a freethrow, and jacked up a clanker. Pathetic. Raja Bell can't hit ANYTHING.

This is what D-Will has been bitching about all year. He hasn't quit anything or anyone. He wants players around him who add. Does anyone really blame him for this? Imagine how potent he'd be if teams were forced to lay off him and defend the perimeter. He got absolutely mugged last night on every play he went to the hole because Lakers don't give a damn about the 2, 3, and 4 taking shots 17 foot out.

I think most here think Dwill is the biz, but the dude needs to stop the pouting on the bench. He does not look like a superstar when he pouts. He needs to march up to KOC office and make demands. Thats where he can get work done. I somehow think Sloan may quitely step down if things arent better by the all star break.

iaw both of theses p (iawbotp? meh). I think Deron is the only one trying right now, the only one playing like he gives a ****. But when he goes to the bench and stews instead of trying to get his team into it, or barks at and follows the refs around after every freaking foul or bad call, it get annoying and does not send a good message to the rest of the team. I would like to see him call more impromptu huddles on the floor to direct people. I would like to see him slapping more butts on the sidelines and clapping harder when his second team comes off the floor. I would like to see he is into the game even when he is not in the game.

But more than that I would like to see the rest of the team pull their heads out and start playing like they are getting paid millions to play what amounts to a school-yard game. Good hell people earn your ****ing money for once.

I agree with your post, but you have to remember without Boozer on the team Jazzfanz only has Sloan, O'Connor and Deron to criticize as the main antagonists. Raja Ball and CJ Miles are just the bad guys standing in the background with the uzis.

Deron's a competitor and he's frustrated. Frustration can lead you to play backwards (Sloanism), but frustration is not the same as quitting and pouting.

I agree with all of you and don't like the whining either. But good hell jazzfanz, let the guy bleed a period once a year. Emotions come with the territory. Besides, you don't make a baby (ring) without sloughing off the garbage every 28 days (year or so). Would you want to cork up that rotting period (Raja, CJ, Price) inside of you? I'd get pretty damn pissy too if I had no tampons (Front Office). O'Connor needs to give this guy some maxipads (make a trade) before he gets toxic shock syndrome (pulls a LeBron).

I agree with all of you and don't like the whining either. But good hell jazzfanz, let the guy bleed a period once a year. Emotions come with the territory. Besides, you don't make a baby (ring) without sloughing off the garbage every 28 days (year or so). Would you want to cork up that rotting period (Raja, CJ, Price) inside of you? I'd get pretty damn pissy too if I had no tampons (Front Office). O'Connor needs to give this guy some maxipads (make a trade) before he gets toxic shock syndrome (pulls a LeBron).

I agree. The only reference I have is when Im playing Doubles Arena in Halo Reach and our connection is garbage. The lag makes you do things you wouldnt normally do. Ive gone through 5 controllers because of lag. I get emotional too.

How can you say he hasn't quit? Look at the way he's playing out there.
I honestly don't see a leader on the floor.

No one is leading this team. No one is taking blame.

He hasnt quit,. Just like I havent quit when I rush the opposing team trying to sticky bomb their faces...Im trying to win even with the lag completely killing my game.

DWill hasn't been the same guy and the Jazz haven't been the same team since the Dallas game. That was the same day the league announced Williams was November's player of the month.

He has earned plenty of blame.

The meltdown really started when Memo came back. The guys were starting to gel with their minutes and rotation, getting use to the unit they were playing with and that was completely trashed when Memo came back. I'm not saying it is the only reason we suck, it's a lot of things, but Memo is one of the reasons.

The meltdown really started when Memo came back. The guys were starting to gel with their minutes and rotation, getting use to the unit they were playing with and that was completely trashed when Memo came back. I'm not saying it is the only reason we suck, it's a lot of things, but Memo is one of the reasons.

This! This! THIS! Well, mostly that.

The clankers don't help either, we need someone who can hit at LEAST a few shots. Kirilenko's jumpers are so hard to watch.

Also, I Lol'd hard reading this.

I call dibs on putting it into my signature!

Ahh, blah, there's a 500 character limit. I need a shortened version, stat!

I agree. The only reference I have is when Im playing Doubles Arena in Halo Reach and our connection is garbage. The lag makes you do things you wouldnt normally do. Ive gone through 5 controllers because of lag. I get emotional too.

You need to cheer on your controllers and slap their butts when they come out of the game. That keeps them engaged.

Leaders don't act the way Deron does when their team is down.

Best. Analogy. Ever.

I agree.

Deron (like the rest of the team) has been awful in the first halves of games. He's averaging a little under 7 points a game in the first half, and not coincidentally, the Jazz have not led going into the half of any of these games.

That being said, my disgust on this team is going to Bell so far. He's been just horrid. I have no idea why he's starting.

I agree. Either give Memo the chance to start next to Al and put Sap on the bench (frankly his play hasn't been great either) or don't use him much. He's not proving to be a great bench player, even as much as I hoped he would be.

I agree with your post, but you have to remember without Boozer on the team Jazzfanz only has Sloan, O'Connor and Deron to criticize as the main antagonists. Raja Ball and CJ Miles are just the bad guys standing in the background with the uzis.

Deron's a competitor and he's frustrated. Frustration can lead you to play backwards (Sloanism), but frustration is not the same as quitting and pouting.

homerun.jpg