What's new

League Pass Blackouts

MrBlue

I lived outside of Utah until late December. Obviously once I came back all Jazz games are blacked-out.

However, in the past few weeks, all of the Jazz's past games are available to view. Every game starting with last Tuesday's TWolves game.

Saturday's Wizards game is still blacked out. I want to watch it.

Does anyone have any clue when that game will not be blacked out? Anyone experienced in these matters?

I have watched every game that the jazz have played for years now so i have no idea what you are talking about

root sports televises all the games

I thoughy somethin was a little strange about someone livin in utah and not being able to watch the jazz.

Go to a bar or restaurant with a tv and tell em to put it on root sports bro!

I laughed pretty hard

I used to experience frequent blackouts until I pulled my head out of my *******. OP, is your head in your *******?

(Sorry, I know nothing about League Pass)

I lived outside of Utah until late December. Obviously once I came back all Jazz games are blacked-out.

However, in the past few weeks, all of the Jazz's past games are available to view. Every game starting with last Tuesday's TWolves game.

Saturday's Wizards game is still blacked out. I want to watch it.

Does anyone have any clue when that game will not be blacked out? Anyone experienced in these matters?

Easiest option would be connecting via a proxy from another state. But you should be careful selecting a proxy, like there's anonymous ones that aim to get information from your machine. But if you're a student outside of Utah use your university's connection or ask your kids about it.
Why your game worked once vs the TWolves might be your ISP assigning you an IP which's geo tracking didn't suggest you were in Utah. Happens sometimes over here.